MAIN CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
A man has several numbers that serve as indicators of good health: cholesterol, blood pressure and weight/BMI to name a few.
What most people refer to as a sperm count is actually a sperm concentration, as it represents the number of sperm present in one milliliter (mL) of semen. A standard semen analysis (or sperm test) actually measures three primary factors: sperm concentration, sperm motility (or the percent of sperm that are actively swimming), and sperm morphology (shape).
A normal sperm concentration is at least 20 million per mL, whereas normal motility is at least 50% and normal morphology is at least 15%. While there are many other important factors involved in a semen analysis such as seminal volume, the presence or absence of white blood cells, and the quality of sperm movement (to name a few), most lay people focus on sperm concentration.
CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
SURGERIES, INFECTIONS, CURRENT AND PAST HEALTH ISSUES
Mumps, sexually transmitted diseases such as Chlamydia, or urinary tract infections can leave scars that block the delicate tubes that transport sperm from the testes to the penis. Spinal cord injuries, diabetes, and certain surgeries can block the normal flow of sperm, and/or lead to retrograde (backward) ejaculation.
GENETIC OR CHRONIC DISEASE
while most genetic causes of low or the complete absence of sperm production are rare, many chronic conditions and medications used to treat them are common causes of male infertility. Conditions such as cancer of the testicle or prostate, diabetes, high blood pressure and peripheral vascular disease can cause a man to have a low sperm count.
LIFESAVING CANCER TREATMENT
Surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation therapy can destroy sperm cells, and greatly decrease a man’s sperm count.
STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS WITH THE PENIS OR TESTICLES
Structural problems with the penis that can cause a man’s sperm count to plummet include Peyronie’s disease (in which plaque and/or scar tissue builds up in the penis), as well as problems with inflammation and scar tissue that can interfere with the normal ejaculatory process.
Hormones drive the production of sperm, and sometimes the hormonal signals between the brain, pituitary and testicles can stall or cease altogether. A blood test can confirm whether all systems are functioning, or if an imbalance is causing a low sperm count.
Side effects of the surgery, however, may lead a man to produce antibodies that can attack his own sperm.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIFESTYLE FACTORS
Certain habits and occupations put men at risk for fertility problems, and a lower sperm count can make it difficult to become a father. Embrace a healthful lifestyle and weight while trying to conceive, and you will increase your chances for success. The most common threats to a man’s fertility include:
- Alcohol abuse
- Anabolic steroids
- Cigarette smoking
- Exposure to toxic chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, paint and solvents
- Illegal drugs, including cocaine and marijuana
In extreme cases, prolonged exposure to heat and long-distance cycling can also affect a man’s fertility and leave him with a low sperm count. In these cases, a change of habits may be the only necessary course of action.
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH LOW SPERM COUNT?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF BOOSTING YOUR SPERM COUNT WITHIN FEW WEEKS
The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR LOW SPERM COUNT TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment