WHAT IS HYDROSALPINX?
A hydrosalpinx is the medical name for a fallopian tube that has become filled with fluid due to injury or infection. The fallopian tubes normally function to catch an egg each month as it is released from the ovary; the tubes are the meeting place for egg and sperm and the mechanism by which the fertilized egg travels to the uterus. Damage to this tiny and delicate passageway can inhibit conception and pregnancy. Hydrosalpinx usually affects both fallopian tubes, (even when only one tube is affected, there is usually some residual damage to the other).
CAUSES OF HYDROSALPINX
Hydrosalpinx commonly results from a long-untreated infection in the fallopian tubes. A number of situations may lead to fallopian tube infection, including:
- The residual effects of a prior sexually transmitted disease such as Chlamydia or gonorrhea
- Prior ruptured appendix
- Excessive tissue buildup due to endometriosis
The inflammation and healing process resulting from such infection destroys the delicate finger-like fimbria, which extend from the end of the fallopian tube to the ovary. Fimbria are responsible for carrying the egg to waiting sperm and moving egg and sperm together for fertilization. When injured, fimbria become fused together, thus closing off the tubes. Fluid then collects in the fallopian tubes, making it impossible for them to function.
SYMPTOMS OF HYDROSALPINX
With hydrosalpinx, infertility is often the first and only symptom that something is wrong. Most women don’t have any symptoms and are diagnosed only after they try to unsuccessfully have children. However, some women will experience pelvic pain. Rarely, there may be some unusual vaginal discharge.
A person may also have symptoms of the root cause of hydrosalpinx. For example, one common risk factor for hydrosalpinx is pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). PID is an infection of the reproductive organs. It’s frequently caused by untreated sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Less commonly, it’s caused by other bacteria that find its way into the reproductive tract.
Some people with PID don’t have symptoms. The infection can cause unusual discharge, pelvic pain, and flu-like symptoms. Symptoms of PID can be acute or chronic. Untreated PID can have serious consequences for health and fertility (especially if the infection spreads).
Are you suffering from Hydrosalpinx ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Hydrosalpinx Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
HYDROSALPINX SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc