WHAT IS TESTICULAR ATROPHY OR TESTISCULAR HYPOPLASTIC?
Testicular atrophy refers to the shrinking of your testicles, which are the two male reproductive glands located in the scrotum. The scrotum’s main function is to regulate the temperature around the testicles, which it does by shrinking in response to cold temperatures and relaxing in response to warmer temperatures. This can make it feel like your testicles are larger or smaller than usual sometimes. However, testicular atrophy refers to shrinkage in your actual testicles, not your scrotum. This can be due to several things, including an injury, an underlying condition, or exposure to certain chemicals.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
While the main symptom of testicular atrophy is shrinkage of one or both testicles, several other symptoms can accompany it, depending on your age.
SYMPTOMS BEFORE PUBERTY
For people who haven’t gone through puberty, additional symptoms of testicular atrophy include not developing secondary sexual characteristics, such as:
- facial hair
- pubic hair
- larger penis size
SYMPTOMS AFTER PUBERTY
If you’ve gone through puberty, additional symptoms of testicular atrophy can include:
- decreased sex drive
- reduced muscle mass
- absent or reduced facial hair growth
- absent or reduced pubic hair growth
- softer testicles
WHAT CAUSES TESTISCULAR ATROPY?
Orchitis refers to inflammation of the testicles. Its main symptoms are pain and swelling in the testicles, but it can also cause nausea and fever. While the swelling can initially make your testicles look larger, orchitis can eventually lead to testicular atrophy.
THERE ARE TWO MAIN TYPES OF ORCHITIS:
- Viral orchitis. This is usually caused by the mumps Up to one-third of men who have the mumps after puberty develop orchitis. This often happens within four to seven days of getting the mumps.
- Bacterial orchitis. This type of orchitis is often due to a sexually transmitted infection (STI), such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. In some cases, it’s caused by an infection in your urinary tract or from having a catheter or other medical instrument inserted into your penis.
OTHER CAUSES OF TESTISCULAR ATROPY
In addition to orchitis, several other things can cause testicular atrophy, including:
- Age. While women go through menopause, some men go through a similar process known as andropause. This causes low testosterone levels, which can lead to testicular atrophy.
- Varicoceles. A varicocele is like a varicose vein, but located near the testicles instead of the legs. Varicoceles typically affect the left testicle and can damage the sperm-producing tubes within the testicles. This can make the affected testicle smaller.
- Testicular torsion. This happens when a testicle rotates and twists the spermatic cord, which carries blood to the scrotum. Reduced blood flow can cause pain and swelling in your testicles. If it’s not treated within a few hours, it can cause permanent testicular atrophy.
- Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).Some men undergoing TRT experience testicular atrophy. This is because TRT can stop the production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops making luteinizing hormone (LH). Without LH, the testicles stop secreting testosterone, leading to smaller testicles.
- Anabolic steroid or estrogen use. Taking anabolic steroids or estrogen supplements can cause the same effect on hormones as TRT.
- Alcohol use disorder. Alcohol can cause both low testosterone and testicular tissue damage, both of which can lead to testicular atrophy.
LIVING WITH TESTISCULAR ATROPHY
Many things can cause your testicles to shrink, from steroid use to STIs. Regardless of the cause, it’s important to go for treatment as soon as you start noticing any shrinkage. Early treatment is key for successfully reversing testicular atrophy.
INTRODUCING TESTISCULAR SOLUTION KIT
TESTISCULAR SOLUTION KIT Is A Natural Cure For Testiscular Atropy Without Surgery.
The kit is excellent combination of herbal remedies designed to correct testicular atrophy, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the TESTISCULAR ATROPY & SPERM COUNTS SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
Below are categories of herbs inside the testicular atrophy solution kit:(i) CLEANSING HERBS: Total body cleansing and male reproductive cleansing are the first step in your journey to correct testicular atrophy.Some medicinal herbal capsule, powder or liquid will be given for cleansing of your male sexual organ, blood, liver and the entire body. It is the major step to getting rid of accumulated toxins in the body that lead to the testicular atrophy.(ii) HERBS THAT CORRECT TESTISCULAR ATROPY: Herbs that correct testicular atrophy in a matter of weeks are included.
(iii) HERBS THAT BOOST SPERM COUNTS, MOTILITY & MORPHOLOGY:Herbal capsules that enhance male fertility – boosting and correcting sperm count problem, balancing your hormones have been included in the TESTISCULAR ATROPY SOLUTION KIT.
PROMO PRICE OF TESTICULAR ATROY SOLUTION KIT:
- N90,000 (FOR 1 MONTH TREATMENT SUPPLY)
- N170,000 (FOR 2 MONTHS TREATMENT SUPPLY ONCE)
- N250,000 (FOR 3 MONTHS TREATMENT SUPPLY ONCE)
RECOMMENDATION OF TREATMENT:
2-3 months treatment is medically recommended for TESTICULAR ATROPY.
Note: You can order for 2months treatment at first and at the end of the 2nd months treatment, we recommend you repeat the Scrotal scan test before you order the 3rd month treatment. The reason for test after 2months is some people do get rid of Testicular Atropy totally after 2 months of our treatment so their will not be need to take the 3rd month treatment once the testicular atropy is cleared.
Free Delivery To All States In Nigeria
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
(That means we first deliver and when you receive the product you pay)1day23hours57minutes12seconds
This promo is limited for a short time.
PAY N2,000 UPFRONT AS COMMITMENT FEE
This is a new policy: Commitment Fee will serve as a proof of interest in getting the treatment delivered to you while you pay the balance when you receive the medicines.
For example, If your treatment total is N90,000 you will pay N2,000 commitment fee and pay the rest of N88,000 when the Medicine is delivered to you.
REASON FOR COMMITMENT FEE:
We operate pay on delivery service but from experience people are abusing the service of pay on delivery, after we must have spent money to send/ship the order they placed, at the point of delivery you will hear excuses like “I have spent the money, I travelled, I was just joking with the order…so many other excuses which are heart-breaking and unfair.
So the commitment fee will help us identify those who are fully ready.
Thanks for your understanding, you can now proceed to place your order below, if you are fully ready for it.
Our account for the commitment fee is:
ACCOUNT NAME: I. A. & S. HERBAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0432034997
BANK: GAURANTEE TRUST BANK (GTBANK)
OUR CLINIC ADDRESS
473, LAGOS-ABEOKUTA EXPRESS WAY, 3RD FLOOR, UBA BUILDING U-TURN BUS/STOP, ABULE EGBA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER: 08178871052 (CALL OR WHATSAPP)
VISITING HOURS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS: MONDAY- FRIDAY 8AM-5PM
Once we receive your order,
Our Rep will call you within 24 hours to Verify and process your Order.
Once your order has been confirmed,
We will ship your order through our partner courier companies.
It will be delivered to your doorsteps Within 2-4 working days (Please Note That Working Days Does Not Include Saturday & Sunday) expect a phone call from the dispatch rider