WHAT IS TESTICULAR ATROPHY OR TESTISCULAR HYPOPLASTIC?
Testicular atrophy refers to the shrinking of your testicles, which are the two male reproductive glands located in the scrotum. The scrotum’s main function is to regulate the temperature around the testicles, which it does by shrinking in response to cold temperatures and relaxing in response to warmer temperatures. This can make it feel like your testicles are larger or smaller than usual sometimes. However, testicular atrophy refers to shrinkage in your actual testicles, not your scrotum. This can be due to several things, including an injury, an underlying condition, or exposure to certain chemicals.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
While the main symptom of testicular atrophy is shrinkage of one or both testicles, several other symptoms can accompany it, depending on your age.
SYMPTOMS BEFORE PUBERTY
For people who haven’t gone through puberty, additional symptoms of testicular atrophy include not developing secondary sexual characteristics, such as:
- facial hair
- pubic hair
- larger penis size
SYMPTOMS AFTER PUBERTY
If you’ve gone through puberty, additional symptoms of testicular atrophy can include:
- decreased sex drive
- reduced muscle mass
- absent or reduced facial hair growth
- absent or reduced pubic hair growth
- softer testicles
WHAT CAUSES TESTISCULAR ATROPY?
Orchitis refers to inflammation of the testicles. Its main symptoms are pain and swelling in the testicles, but it can also cause nausea and fever. While the swelling can initially make your testicles look larger, orchitis can eventually lead to testicular atrophy.
THERE ARE TWO MAIN TYPES OF ORCHITIS:
- Viral orchitis. This is usually caused by the mumps Up to one-third of men who have the mumps after puberty develop orchitis. This often happens within four to seven days of getting the mumps.
- Bacterial orchitis. This type of orchitis is often due to a sexually transmitted infection (STI), such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. In some cases, it’s caused by an infection in your urinary tract or from having a catheter or other medical instrument inserted into your penis.
OTHER CAUSES OF TESTISCULAR ATROPY
In addition to orchitis, several other things can cause testicular atrophy, including:
- Age. While women go through menopause, some men go through a similar process known as andropause. This causes low testosterone levels, which can lead to testicular atrophy.
- Varicoceles. A varicocele is like a varicose vein, but located near the testicles instead of the legs. Varicoceles typically affect the left testicle and can damage the sperm-producing tubes within the testicles. This can make the affected testicle smaller.
- Testicular torsion. This happens when a testicle rotates and twists the spermatic cord, which carries blood to the scrotum. Reduced blood flow can cause pain and swelling in your testicles. If it’s not treated within a few hours, it can cause permanent testicular atrophy.
- Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).Some men undergoing TRT experience testicular atrophy. This is because TRT can stop the production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops making luteinizing hormone (LH). Without LH, the testicles stop secreting testosterone, leading to smaller testicles.
- Anabolic steroid or estrogen use. Taking anabolic steroids or estrogen supplements can cause the same effect on hormones as TRT.
- Alcohol use disorder. Alcohol can cause both low testosterone and testicular tissue damage, both of which can lead to testicular atrophy.
LIVING WITH TESTISCULAR ATROPHY
Many things can cause your testicles to shrink, from steroid use to STIs. Regardless of the cause, it’s important to go for treatment as soon as you start noticing any shrinkage. Early treatment is key for successfully reversing testicular atrophy.
INTRODUCING TESTISCULAR SOLUTION KIT
TESTISCULAR SOLUTION KIT Is A Natural Cure For Testiscular Atropy Without Surgery.
The kit is excellent combination of herbal remedies designed to correct testicular atrophy, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the TESTISCULAR ATROPY & SPERM COUNTS SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
PRICE OF TESTISCULAR ATROPHY SOLUTION KIT
TESTISCULAR ATROPHY KIT IS COMPLETE 2 MONTHS COMPREHENSIVE TREATMENT.Below are categories of herbs inside the testicular atrophy solution kit:(i) CLEANSING HERBS: Total body cleansing and male reproductive cleansing are the first step in your journey to correct testicular atrophy.Some medicinal herbal capsule, powder or liquid will be given for cleansing of your male sexual organ, blood, liver and the entire body. It is the major step to getting rid of accumulated toxins in the body that lead to the testicular atrophy.(ii) HERBS THAT CORRECT TESTISCULAR ATROPY: Herbs that correct testicular atrophy in a matter of weeks are included.(iii) HERBS THAT BOOST SPERM COUNTS, MOTILITY & MORPHOLOGY:Herbal capsules that enhance male fertility – boosting and correcting sperm count problem, balancing your hormones have been included in the TESTISCULAR ATROPY SOLUTION KIT.PRICE OF TESTISCULAR ATROPY SOLUTION KIT: N180,000
WAYS TO GET THE SOLUTION KIT
ARE YOU OUTSIDE LAGOS OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see are evidences of deliveries. The treatments kits we have shipped to people both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria: iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 5-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
- WHATSAPP: (+234)-8178871052
- CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
- EMAIL: email@example.com