WHAT IS MENOPAUSE?
Menopause is the normal, natural transition in life that begins between the ages of 35-55. During this time, your ovaries get smaller and stop producing the hormones estrogen and progesterone that control the menstrual cycle, your eggs are depleted and fertility declines. Eventually, you are no longer able to become pregnant.
1. HOW DO YOU CONFIRM MENOPAUSE?
Hormone tests are generally not helpful because hormone levels change throughout the menstrual cycle. Sometimes testing is done to check specific hormone levels, especially to evaluate fertility problems or when periods stop at an early age. This can help women make decisions about beginning or adjusting treatment. For some women, it may make sense to test for other causes of symptoms that can mimic per menopause, such as thyroid disease.
2. WHAT ARE THE EARLY SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE?
Changes in menstrual cycle.
Dryness and pain. Vaginal dryness and pain with intercourse. …
Insomnia. Insomnia or problems sleeping. …
Incontinence. Frequent urination or urinary incontinence. …
UTIs. Urinary tract infections.
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GO THROUGH THE MENOPAUSE?
This stage is generally considered part of the menopause period and can last anywhere from 10 months to four years as the ovaries gradually decrease in estrogen production. However, menopause is not considered to have officially begun until a woman misses her period for 12 straight months.
4. CAN YOU GET PREGNANT WHEN YOU ARE IN MENOPAUSE?
For some women, this is something to look forward to, for others the opposite can be said. Whatever your attitude towards the menopause might be, your chances of becoming pregnant are the same, and so it is important to be aware that pregnancy is still an option until you have gone for two years without a period.
5. WHAT HAPPENS TO A WOMAN’S EGGS AFTER MENOPAUSE?
A woman is born with a finite number of eggs, which are stored in the ovaries. The ovaries also make the hormones estrogen and progesterone, which control menstruation and ovulation. Menopause happens when the ovaries no longer release an egg every month and menstruation stops.
6. HOW MANY EGGS DOES A WOMAN LOSE A MONTH?
Remember, women are born with all the eggs they are ever going to have, and they don’t make any new eggs during their lifetime. Women are born with approximately two million eggs in their ovaries, but about eleven thousand of them die every month prior to puberty.
7. WHAT HAPPENS TO A WOMAN’S BODY AFTER MENOPAUSE?
During this time, many of the bothersome symptoms a woman may have experienced before menopause gradually decrease. But as a result of several factors, including a lower level of estrogen, postmenopausal women are at increased risk for a number of health conditions, such as osteoporosis and heart disease.
8. IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A PERIOD AFTER MENOPAUSE?
Because your final periods can be irregular, menopause is confirmed 12 months after your last period. Bleeding or spotting after this point is called postmenopausal bleeding (PMB). It is not normal to bleed or spot 12 months or more after your last period.
9. WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF COMING TO THE END OF MENOPAUSE?
The permanent end of menstrual periods doesn’t necessarily mean the end of bothersome symptoms, however. The symptoms typically associated with it, like hot flashes and mood swings, can occur for some time both before and after that point.
10. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE FIRST SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE?
And it can still be years before your last menstrual period. Some common, normal signs include irregular periods, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, sleep disturbances, and mood swings all results of unevenly changing levels of ovarian hormones (estrogen) in your body.
11. WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF THE MENOPAUSE?
12. CAN YOU STOP THE MENOPAUSE?
You can’t prevent menopause. But you can take steps to enjoy good health into your later years.
13. CAN A WOMAN BECOME PREGNANT AFTER MENOPAUSE?
After menopause, a woman no longer produces eggs and thus cannot become pregnant naturally. But although eggs succumb to this biological clock, pregnancy is still possible using a donor egg. Therefore, all of the women in the study had an egg from a younger woman implanted into her uterus.
14. HOW LONG DOES PERIMENOPAUSE LAST BEFORE MENOPAUSE?
How Long Does Perimenopause Last? The average length of perimenopause is 4 years, but for some women this stage may last only a few months or continue for 10 years. Perimenopause ends when a woman has gone 12 months without having her period.
15. WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF POST MENOPAUSE?
You may be transitioning into menopause if you begin experiencing some or all of the following symptoms:
Hot flashes (a sudden feeling of warmth that spreads over the body)
Night sweats and/or cold flashes.
Vaginal dryness; discomfort during sex.
Urinary urgency (a pressing need to urinate more frequently)\
16. WHAT CAUSES WEIGHT GAIN DURING MENOPAUSE?
The hormonal changes of menopause might make you more likely to gain weight around your abdomen than around your hips and thighs. But, hormonal changes alone don’t necessarily cause menopause weight gain. Instead, the weight gain is usually related to aging, as well as lifestyle and genetic factors.
17. CAN YOU STILL GET PREGNANT IF YOU ARE POSTMENOPAUSAL?
Getting pregnant during postmenopause, rest assured it is not possible. It is not possible to become pregnant after the menopause transition.
18. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH MENOPAUSE?
Deal with it naturally with our menopause solution kits.
19. WHAT FOODS MAKE MENOPAUSE WORSE?
Fatty Cuts of Meat.
Sugar: Menopause Fatigue and Weight Gain.
Refined Carbohydrates: Menopause,Moods, and Fatigue.
Caffeine: Hot Flashes and Sleep Problems.
Alcohol: Fatigue and Moodiness.
Spicy Foods: Hot Flashes.
Hot Foods: Hot Flashes.
20. HOW CAN I MINIMIZE SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE?
Our menopause solution kits is the best solution.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Menopause Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
MENOPAUSE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR MENOPAUSE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc