WHAT IS GLAUCOMA
Is a disease of the eye in which fluid pressure within the eye rises; if left untreated, the patient may lose vision and even become blind.
1. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE GLAUCOMA?
This is an eye disease that causes vision loss if left untreated. Glaucoma happens when fluid inside the eye does not drain properly. This increases pressure in the eye, called the intraocular pressure (IOP). The increased pressure can damage eyesight.
2. WHAT IS THE FIRST SIGN OF GLAUCOMA?
If the entire optic nerve is destroyed, blindness results. Other symptoms usually are related to sudden increases in IOP, particularly with acute angle-closure, and may include blurred vision, halos around lights, severe eye pain, headache, abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
3. HOW DO YOU CURE GLAUCOMA?
Cure glaucoma naturally with our glaucoma solution kits
4. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER AFTER OUR TREATMENT?
Typically, recovery requires two to four weeks.
5. WHAT NOT TO EAT IF YOU HAVE GLAUCOMA?
6. WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
Hazy or blurred vision.
The appearance of rainbow-colored circles around bright lights.
Severe eye and head pain.
Nausea or vomiting (accompanying severe eye pain)
Sudden sight loss.
7. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DEVELOP GLAUCOMA?
Glaucoma is usually a slow disease. Untreated glaucoma progress from early damage to blindness with an IOP of 21 to 25 mmHg, 7 years with 25 to 30 mmHg, and 3 years with a pressure more than 30 mmHg.
8. DO YOU GO BLIND IF YOU HAVE GLAUCOMA?
Blindness does occur from glaucoma but it is a relatively rare occurrence. However, sight impairment is more common and occurs in around 10% of patients. Loss of vision can occur.
9. WHAT ARE THE MAIN CAUSES OF GLAUCOMA?
It’s often linked to a buildup of pressure inside your eye. It tends to be inherited and may not show up until later in life. The increased pressure, called intraocular pressure, can damage the optic nerve, which transmits images to your brain. If the damage continues, glaucoma can lead to permanent vision loss.
10. DO BRIGHT LIGHTS AFFECT GLAUCOMA?
High intensity light has not been shown to affect the optic nerve but it can cause damage the retina of the eye. This damage has been noted, for example, in people who have gazed at the sun for prolonged periods. In short, bright lights should not affect your glaucoma.
11. IS GLAUCOMA A REGISTERED DISABILITY?
Is a progressive eye disease that results in damage to the optic nerve, and eventually causes permanent blindness.
12. IS GLAUCOMA SERIOUS?
Is a group of diseases that damage the eye’s optic nerve and can result in vision loss and blindness. However, with early detection and treatment, you can often protect your eyes against serious vision loss. The optic nerve is a bundle of more than 1 million nerve fibers.
13. HOW COMMON IS GLAUCOMA?
Worldwide, glaucoma is the second leading cause of irreversible blindness. In fact, as many as 6 million individuals are blind in both eyes from this disease.
14. CAN GLAUCOMA BE CAUSED BY STRESS?
Psycho physiological stress, elevated intraocular pressure, and acute closed angle glaucoma. The literature suggests that stress may play a part in the precipitation of acute closed-angle glaucoma because intraocular pressure (IOP) can be affected by the emotional state of the patient.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Glaucoma Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is: GLAUCOMA SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR GLAUCOMA TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc