WHAT IS ANORGASMIA?
ANORGASMIA PROBLEM is a pathological condition more prevalent in females than in males where an individual finds it very difficult to achieve orgasm or does not achieve orgasm at all after sexual activity. Anorgasmia can affect the psyche of an individual negatively that the individual becomes frustrated and irritated. Anorgasmia is mostly seen in postmenopausal females.
There are three types of Anorgasmia which are primary, secondary and situational.
Primary Anorgasmia: This is quite common form of Anorgasmia in females where the female has never achieved orgasm.
Secondary Anorgasmia: This is a condition in which the female gradually over a period of time loses her ability to achieve orgasm after sexual activity despite adequate stimulation. This can be due to many factors which may be revolving around in her mind like work stress, depression, excessive alcohol intake and estrogen deficiency.
Situational Anorgasmia: This is a condition in which a female is able to achieve orgasm with a specific type of stimulation. Any other type of stimulation will not bring about orgasm in that female.
SOME OF THE COMMON CAUSES OF ANORGASMIA?
Anorgasmia can be considered more of a psychiatric disorder than a condition related to body dysfunction. Anorgasmia may cause temporary or sometimes even permanent sexual dysfunction. Anorgasmia can be caused due to medical conditions like hormonal imbalance, pelvic injury, diabetic neuropathy, spinal cord injury, uterus removal and certain heart diseases. Anorgasmia is mostly seen in females who have reached menopause. Anorgasmia can be caused due to emotional, medical, and psychological causes.
EMOTIONAL CAUSES OF ANORGASMIA:
Some of the emotional causes of Anorgasmia are:
- Certain misunderstandings and conflicts with partner which causes undue stress on the individual leading to decreased desire for sex may lead to Anorgasmia.
- Lack of an emotional connect with partner can lead to decreased sexual desire resulting in Anorgasmia
- Lack of communication with regard to sexual needs with the partner can decrease sexual interest resulting in Anorgasmia
- Ignorance in sexual life can also lead to decrease sexual desire causing Anorgasmia
MEDICAL CAUSES OF ANORGASMIA:
Some of the medical causes of Anorgasmia are:
- Diabetes and diabetic neuropathy is one of the primary cause of Anorgasmia in females
- Certain heart conditions may also result in decreased sexual desire and cause Anorgasmia
- An injury to the spinal cord due to a motor vehicle crash or any other direct trauma can cause Anorgasmia
- An injury to the pelvic region or in cases where an individual has had a pelvic surgery may also result in Anorgasmia
- Multiple Sclerosisis a neurological disorder which may cause decreased sexual desire and Anorgasmia
- if an individual has undergone surgical procedure like a hysterectomy then it may also lead to Anorgasmia.
PSYCHOLOGICAL CAUSES OF ANORGASMIA:
Certain psychological causes of Anorgasmia are:
- Depressionis the primary cause which leads to lack of sexual desire which in turn leads to Anorgasmia
- Increased stress is yet another common cause for an individual to have a lack of desire for sex causing Anorgasmia
- If an individual has a history of sexual abuse as a child then it may impact the sexual life of that person adversely causing Anorgasmia
OTHER COMMON CAUSES OF ANORGASMIA ARE:
- Excessive alcohol abuse
- Excessive tobacco consumption
- Recreational drug abuse
- Excessive use of antidepressants.
SYMPTOMS OF ANORGASMIA?
Inability to reach orgasm and incomplete sexual satisfaction is the primary Anorgasmia. In some cases, Anorgasmia can also cause an individual to take a significantly long time to reach an orgasm. Some of the common symptoms of Anorgasmia are:
- Never getting orgasm
- Inability to reach orgasm due to situational or psychological issues
- Reaching orgasm only with a specific stimulation.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Anorgasmia Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
ANORGASMIA SOLUTION KITS
PRICE OF ANORGASMIA TREATMENT= #50,000
TREATMENT DURATION= 5 WEEKS
HOW CAN I GET THE ANORGASMIA TREATMENT KITS?
ARE YOU OUTSIDE LAGOS OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see are evidences of deliveries. The treatments kits we have shipped to people both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria: www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 5-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT
473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment