SEMINAL TRACT INFECTION
Seminal tracts are ducts through which sperm move from the testicles to the outside part of the body. If an infectious process exists at any point along this route, sperm are forced to cross the infected area which can damage them and affect their ability to fertilize the egg.
Seminal tract infections affect fertility in several ways:
- Blockage of seminal tracts may prevent sperm from being released during orgasm (azoospermia) or cause oligospermia, or low sperm count in semen.
- When attached to sperm, they may decrease their motility (asthenozoospermia) and prevent them from moving to the egg
- They may cause changes to sperm morphology (teratospermia)
- They may increase sperm DNA fragmentation index, which compromises embryo implantation and pregnancy development
- They favor the production of antisperm antibodies and therefore reduce chances of fertilization
- They may infect female reproductive organs by spreading through the semen
MAIN SYMPTOMS OF SEMINAL TRACT INFECTIONS Since seminal tract infections seldom show symptoms, it is common that they remain for a long time without being identified, and generate consequences that may lead to infertility. In some cases, seminal tract infections may cause:
- Abnormal semen
- Painful urination
- Urethral discharge
If you have any of these symptoms, you should stop having sexual relations and visit our clinic immediately for treatment.
CAUSES OF SEMINAL TRACT INFECTIONS
Seminal tract infections may be caused by the presence of harmful microorganisms in the prostate, seminal vesicles, the vas deferens, the epididymis and the testicles. These microorganisms tend to be transmitted during unprotected sexual intercourse. Any sexually active male may develop a seminal tract infection; however, the risk is proportional to the number of sexual partners he has or has had.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Seminal Infection Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
SEMINAL INFECTION SOLUTION KITS
PRICE OF SEMINAL INFECTION TREATMENT= #50,000
TREATMENT DURATION= 5 WEEKS
HOW CAN I GET THE SEMINAL INFECTION TREATMENT KITS?
ARE YOU OUTSIDE LAGOS OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see are evidences of deliveries. The treatments kits we have shipped to people both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria: www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 5-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT
473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment