DEFINITION OF LOW SPERM COUNT
Low sperm count means that the fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer sperm than normal.
A low sperm count is also called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner’s egg, resulting in pregnancy. Nonetheless, many men who have a low sperm count are still able to father a child.
CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
Risk factors include having obesity or overweight, having experienced trauma or surgery in or around the testicles, and taking certain medications. Other things that may put you at risk include exposing your testicles to too much heat or having other medical issues.
Beyond that, there are various causes of low sperm quality, which can be divided into three main categories: medical, environmental, and lifestyle.
MEDICAL CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
- previous infections or sexually transmitted infections (STIs), which can cause blockages, scarring, or other damage to the reproductive system
- issues with erections or ejaculation (For example, diabetes and spinal injuries may cause erectile dysfunction or retrograde ejaculation.)
- issues with the immune system
ENVIRONMENTAL CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
You may be surprised to learn that ideal sperm conditions are a little less than body temperature, which is the reason testicles are placed outside the abdominal cavity.
Overheating your testicles can lower sperm produce and quality . This means that anything from frequent hot tubs to sitting with your computer placed on the lap may lower your counts.
exposure to herbicides, pesticides, and other industrial chemicals or heavy metals. Exposure to radiation from X-rays or other sources may harm sperm production as well.
LIFESTYLE CAUSES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
Excessive intake of alochol, smoking and heavy drugs
jobs that require long periods of sitting, such as truck driving
emotional issues, like stress and depression, particularly if they’re long term and severe
body weight, particularly if you have obesity or overweight, can also affect hormones
To protect your fertility, avoid known factors that can affect sperm count and quality. For example:
Limit or abstain from alcohol.
Maintain a healthy weight.
Avoid exposure to pesticides.
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH LOW SPERM COUNT?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF BOOSTING YOUR SPERM COUNT WITHIN FEW WEEKS
The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR LOW SPERM COUNT TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment