Aspermia is the absence of seminal fluid and sperm in an ejaculation. Men with aspermia may reach orgasm, but the corresponding ejaculation produces no fluid. Aspermia is a cause of male infertility.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ASPERMIA?
There are some diseases in which the symptoms are unclear. However, it’s not with the case of aspermia. There are only a few symptoms of aspermia, and they are quite apparent and visible, which makes it easier to know if the person is struggling with aspermia or not.
Here are some of the common and visible symptoms of aspermia:
- There is a complete lack of semen during ejaculation, which is also called a dry orgasm.
- Men can observe hazy urine after reaching at the point of the peak during an intercourse. This is caused because of semen leakage, most possibly due to an obstruction.
- There is a pain in the pelvic region after an ejaculation.
- There could be a condition of oligospermia, which is a condition where a negligible amount of semen is released.
- A man is not able to provide enough sperm into a vagina, which means he is not able to make women pregnant.
CAUSES OF ASPERMIA
There are two noted causes of aspermia: retrograde ejaculation and ejaculatory duct obstruction.
In this condition, the semen streams into the bladder rather than outside the body via the urethra and out of the body by the penis. This condition is a result of bladder sphincter malfunction which results from weak muscles and impaired nerve supply in the sphincter muscles. Aspermia caused by retrograde ejaculation usually occur as a result of:
- Prostate or testicular surgery
- Damaged nerve as a result of a disease
- May also be correlated to diseases such as diabetes, spinal cord injury, and multiple sclerosis.
- It can also result from regular intake of medications like tamsulosin, antihypertensive drugs, antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs.
EJACULATORY DUCT OBSTRUCTION
This is the other leading cause of aspermia.
The following are probable causes of this condition contributing to aspermia:
- Congenital cyst found inside the ejaculatory ducts.
- Conditions such as inflammation of the prostate gland, or tuberculosis of the prostate gland may also cause ejaculatory duct obstruction.
- Infection with a sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia is also a likely cause.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Aspermia Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
ASPERMIA SOLUTION KITS
PRICE OF ASPERMIA TREATMENT= #70,000
TREATMENT DURATION= 5 WEEKS
HOW CAN I GET THE ASPERMIA TREATMENT KITS?
ARE YOU OUTSIDE LAGOS OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see are evidences of deliveries. The treatments kits we have shipped to people both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria: www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 5-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT
473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc