Testicular atrophy occurs when the testes shrink. The testes are two male reproductive glands located in the scrotum just behind the penis. These glands are responsible for creating sperm.
There are several potential reasons for the testes shrinking, including aging, underlying medical conditions, or infections.
WHAT IS TESTICULAR ATROPHY?
Testicular atrophy is when the testes shrink. In the case of testicular atrophy, the testes get smaller due to a loss of some of the germ cells and Leydig cells.
Germ cells produce sperm while Leydig cells produce testosterone.
If the testes shrink, a person could have a lower sperm count, lower testosterone levels, or both, due to the loss of these cells.
Testicular atrophy differs from the shrinking that occurs due to cold temperatures. In cooler temperatures, the scrotum retracts or shrinks, pulling the testes closer to the body to maintain warmth. In warmer temperatures, it loosens, allowing the testes to cool.
Possible causes of testicular atrophy include:
- testicular cancer
- excessive alcohol usage
- hormone imbalance
- testicular torsion
Over time, the testes will likely begin to shrink. This is a natural process, as the body produces less testosterone or sperm after the peak reproductive years.
Hormonal imbalances can sometimes cause testicular atrophy. If the body is driven to produce less testosterone, the testicles may begin to shrink.
Some potential causes of a hormone imbalance that suppress testosterone production include:
- testosterone replacement therapy
- taking estrogen
- anabolic steroids
- certain medications
Orchitis is an infection that causes pain and inflammation in the testicles. Either a virus or bacterial infection may cause orchitis.
Some of the common causes of orchitis include:
- intestinal bacteria that travels up the reproductive tract following anal intercourse
- urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- surgery on the urinary tract
- use of a catheter
Certain diseases or infections may increase the risk of testicular atrophy, including mumps and HIV.
EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL USAGE
Regularly consuming excessive amounts of alcohol may cause a decrease in testosterone levels.
Excessive alcohol consumption can also cause testicular tissue damage, which may result in testicular atrophy.
Testicular torsion happens if a testicle rotates, twisting the spermatic cord that connects the testes to the rest of the reproductive tract.
In addition to pain and swelling, the twisted cord causes blood loss to the testicles. If a person does not receive prompt treatment, the loss of oxygen and blood flow could lead to permanent testicular atrophy.
Varicocele refers to when the veins that run through the scrotum become enlarged. Varicocele typically occurs on the left side only.
In many cases, a person may not realize they have varicocele, as it may not cause any symptoms. However, they may notice that the left testicle appears smaller than usual.
In rare cases, testicular cancer can cause testicular atrophy. While testicular cancer tends to affect younger men.
Often the most obvious symptom of testicular atrophy is the noticeable shrinkage of one or both testicles.
However, depending on the person’s age and underlying conditions, a person may notice some additional symptoms.
Those who have not yet gone through puberty may notice a:
- larger penis size
- lack of facial or pubic hair
If testicular atrophy occurs after puberty, additional symptoms may include:
- soft testicles
- lower sex drive
- reduced muscle mass
- reduced facial or pubic hair
If an underlying medical condition is causing testicular atrophy, a person may also experience:
- pain in the testicles
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH TESTICULAR ATROPHY?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF GETTING RID OF TESTICULAR ATROPHY WITHOUT SURGERY
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
TESTICULAR ATROPHY SOLUTION KIT
The Kit Is Excellent Combination Of Total Body Cleansing Kit, Anti-inflammatory, Hormonal Balancing Kit. The herbal remedies are designed to correct testicular atrophy, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the TESTICULAR ATROPHY SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
PRICE OF TESTICULAR ATROPHY SOLUTION KIT: N180,000 or 500 USD2 MONTHS TREATMENT SUPPLY [COMPLETE TREATMENT PACKAGE].PROMO PRICE IS N144,000 PROMO ENDS 13TH DEC., 2019
HOW DO YOU GET THE MEDICINES?
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment