VARICOCELE-TYPES, CAUSES AND NATURAL REMEDIES
A varicocele is the swelling in the scrotum caused by a collection of abnormally large blood vessels (veins) in the scrotum. This is due to dilatation of the testicular vein which drains the scrotum and testicle and is a form of varicose vein. They are often described as feeling like “a bag of worms”.
A varicocele occurs in approximately 1 in 8 men and it is usually first noticed between the ages of 12 to 28. The incidence is noted to be higher in infertile couples, often up to 30%. They usually occur on the left-hand side but can occur on both sides of the scrotum. They occur more frequently on the left side as a result of the differing anatomy of the veins from which varicoceles result on the left-hand side of the body compared to the right.
Usually, veins have a one-way valve that allows blood to flow from an organ to the heart and not the reverse. However, sometimes these valves fail and in this case, this results in blood pooling around the testicle in the scrotum due to gravity. This eventually leads to the veins enlarging and forming a varicocele.
TYPES OF VARICOCELE
There are two types of varicocele based on how the dysfunctional veins affect the body. The key difference between the classifications is how the varicocele affects the internal and external iliac vein
PRESSURE VARICOCELES lead to retrograde blood pooling of the internal spermatic vein resulting in the varicocele.
However, there is no varicocele to the internal or external iliac vein. This type of varicocele usually falls under the Grade I category.
SHUNT VARICOCELES have a severe pooling of blood that result in a large varicocele forming where damaged veins expand to the internal or external iliac vein. This type of varicocele is typically under the Grades II and III categories.
VARICOCELE RISK FACTORS
Although most men with varicoceles are able to father children, and have no symptoms associated with this condition, many men can have effects from these dilated veins. These include:
- Testicular pain on the affected side
- Testicular atrophy, described as decrease in growth, or loss in size of the testicle on the effected side.
- Infertility can be caused by varicoceles, and this issue is typically diagnosed upon obtaining a semen analysis demonstrating abnormalities in sperm count, shape, and/or motility.
CAUSES OF VARICOCELE
- One explanation for varicoceles is that the valves in the spermatic cords, which carry blood to and from the testicles, stop working correctly.
- Why this happens is not entirely clear, but it is similar to what happens when varicose veins occur in the leg.
- One-way valves in the veins should always allow blood to flow toward the heart. Faulty valves can disrupt the blood flow. The blood pools rather than moving smoothly on. This build-up of blood causes the vessels to dilate.
- As with any other organ, a disruption in blood flow can eventually stop it from working properly.
Pain: Aching pain when an individual has been standing or sitting for long periods of time and pressure builds up on the affected veins. Typically, painful varicoceles are prominent in size.
Fertility Problems: There is an association between varicoceles and infertility. The incidence of varicocele increases to 30 percent in infertile couples. Decreased sperm count, decreased motility of sperm, and an increase in the number of deformed sperm are related to varicoceles. Some experts believe that blocked and enlarged veins around the testes, called varicoceles, cause infertility by raising the temperature in the scrotum and decreasing sperm production.
Testicular Atrophy: Shrinking of the testicles is another sign of varicoceles.
COMPLICATIONS OF VARICOCELE
Infertility is a complication of varicocele.
Complications from surgery may include:
- Atrophic testis
- Blood clot formation
- Injury to the scrotum or nearby blood vessel
NATURAL METHODS TO CURE VARICOCELE
Going for surgery isn’t the only option for men who suffer from varicocele. Some home remedies include:
- Avoiding alcohol
- Consuming foods with high fiber content
- Avoid lifting heavy objects
- Exercise regularly
It is always a joy to have children and start a family. But for some couples, it just seems like an impossible option. Infertility is an issue that has created many problems for couples emotionally and mentally.
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH VARICOCELE?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF GETTING RID OF VARICOCOLE WITHOUT SURGERY
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
The Kit Is Excellent Combination Of Total Body Cleansing Kit, Anti-inflammatory, Hormonal Balancing Kit. The herbal remedies are designed to correct varicocele, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR TESTED AND CONFIRM VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment