WHAT IS AZOOSPERMIA?
The simplest way to define it is that it’s a case of observing no sperm following examination of a semen sample. When azoospermia is discovered, and it impacts as many as 15% of men, the chances of fertility become very low indeed.
Therefore, if you were to find that your chances of procreation were low, you might wish to look out for some of the common symptoms. To help you discover what they are.
At the moment, you can know that azoospermia is a potential problem, and it is worth considering if you are having problems conceiving a child.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF AZOOSPERMIA?
The causes of the condition are twofold, and will often come down to either:
- A problem existing within your body and thus your ability to create sperm naturally.
- A blockage in your body which means that your sperm becomes blocked during ejaculation.
A blockage can often be found by using a semen analysis test. With this test, it can give a clear indication of the existence of an issue.
The cause of the latter, though, can be much harder to both diagnose and solve. The reason for non-obstructive azoospermia can be hard to determine at first, but likely comes down to problems such as:
- Causation due to a previous illness or treatment to an illness, i.e. chemotherapy.
- A previous traumatic incident took place, which may have caused the issue.
- Therefore, you are likely to suffer from one of two forms of the condition: non-obstructive or obstructive azoospermia. As ever, it’s essential that you undergo personal treatment to help determine what the cause of your situation may be.
WHAT ARE COMMON MALE INFERTILITY CAUSES?
Of course, your issues with procreation do not necessarily have to come from azoospermia. The causes of infertility in men can be wide and varied.
Some examples of what causes male infertility, then, include:
- A lack of sperm
- Sperm which is unable to swim correctly, but isn’t blocked.
- Abnormal sperm in terms of shade, making movement and fertilization harder.
- Testicular damage, either physically or through other reasons such as congenital disabilities.
- Issues with regards to your ability to ejaculate.
- Medical imbalances caused by medicines such as sulfasalazine.
You can find out more common male infertility causes here.
However, please note that your reasons for male infertility might stem from a condition known as hypogonadism, which is a condition that creates deficient testosterone levels.
Low testosterone levels will directly impact upon your ability to produce sperm. Low testosterone can be caused by the use of illegal drugs, or Klinefelter syndrome; a condition where you could be born with an extra female chromosome.
This condition affects around 7% of men who have infertility problems, so cannot be ruled out.
Alternatively, you might be dealing with a condition known as Varicocele. This condition is an abnormal change within the testicular veins, which is a vein used to help get rid of any dirty blood.
This change would cause you to suffer from problems such as high temperatures and eventually will cause problems with sperm production and motility.
Again, this is why making sure you undergo a thorough and clear investigation is important.
This investigation will help you to work out what the problem is and, most importantly, solve the cause of your zero sperm count.
The development of a tumor could also cause low sperm counts.
Especially if you are looking to find the problem to an issue like zero sperm count or even azoospermia itself, solutions do exist.
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSE OF AZOOSPERMIA?
IF YES, RELAX LET ME SHOW YOU PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED NATURAL CURE FOR AZOOSPERMIA IN JUST FEW WEEKS
FOR MORE DETAILS
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment