WHAT IS AZOOSPERMIA?
Azoospermia is a condition that prevents a man from having sperm in his semen. It is a major cause of male subfertility. Subfertility is a condition that prevents a man from getting a woman pregnant after 1 year of unprotected regular sex. This means that no birth control methods, such as birth control pills, diaphragms, condoms, or the rhythm method, have been used.
WHAT CAUSES AZOOSPERMIA?
Azoospermia may occur if the flow of sperm is blocked and cannot leave the body (obstructive cause). Azoospermia may also be caused by a problem with sperm production (non obstructive cause).
-Genetic conditions , such as congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens, may affect sperm transport.
-Infections of the male reproductive system, such as in the testicles or prostate, may affect male fertility.
-Trauma may cause azoospermia. Previous injury or surgery to the spine, pelvis, lower abdomen, or male sex organs may cause damage to the male reproductive system. This may include surgery on an inguinal (groin) hernia. Trauma may affect sperm production or cause an obstruction in the flow or transport of sperm.
-A varicocele is a condition that causes the veins (blood vessels) in the scrotum to become enlarged and dilated (widened).
-Medicines , such as steroids, antibiotics, and medicines used to treat inflammation or cancer may affect male fertility.
-Smoking, drinking alcohol, and using illegal drugs may also cause problems with sperm production.
-Genetic conditions may affect sperm production or development of reproductive organs. These include Klinefelter syndrome and Kallmann syndrome.
-Abnormal hormone levels may be caused by disorders of the testicles. This may affect the production of sperm.
-Radiation used to treat cancer may affect sperm production.
-Retrograde ejaculation is a condition that causes semen to travel into the bladder instead of outside the body. It is usually caused by a problem with the neck of the bladder and may be due to spinal cord injuries, medicines, or diabetes.
-Other causes include pesticides, heavy metals, heat, and undescended testes (testicles that did move from the abdomen into the scrotum). Any of these can affect sperm production.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF AZOOSPERMIA?
- Inability to get your partner pregnant
- Increased body fat, body hair, and breast tissue
- Clear, watery, or whitish discharge from the penis
- Presence of a mass or swelling on the scrotum that feels like a bag of worms (varicocele)
- Stress or emotional pressure from not being able to conceive a child
- Testicles that are small, soft, or cannot be felt
- Veins that are enlarged, twisted, and may be seen in the scrotum (varicocele)
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSE OF AZOOSPERMIA?
IF YES, RELAX LET ME SHOW YOU PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED NATURAL CURE FOR AZOOSPERMIA IN JUST FEW WEEKS
FOR MORE DETAILS
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment