When infertile couples try to conceive without success, they may discover the male is suffering from Azoospermia. Azoospermia (when there is no measurable amount of sperm in the ejaculate) affects a notable percentage of men and exists in two main forms: obstructive and non-obstructive azoospermia.
Obstructive Azoospermia occurs when men are born without a Vas Deferens, which he typically does not discover until trying to conceive. Because the man never developed a Vas Deferens as he grew in his mother’s womb.
Non-obstructive Azoospermia is diagnosed in men who appear to have no sperm production at all in the testes and no obstruction; however, this is hardly ever the case. Unless the man is completely sterile, there is usually a small amount of sperm that, although don’t appear in the ejaculate.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF AZOOSPERMIA?
- Inability to get your partner pregnant
- Increased body fat, body hair, and breast tissue
- Clear, watery, or whitish discharge from the penis
- Presence of a mass or swelling on the scrotum that feels like a bag of worms (varicocele)
- Stress or emotional pressure from not being able to conceive a child
- Testicles that are small, soft, or cannot be felt
- Veins that are enlarged, twisted, and may be seen in the scrotum (varicocele)
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN YOUR EJACULATE:
Whether the cause of azoospermia is congenital or develops later in life, there are no noticeable symptoms. Typically it is identified when couples seek medical help because they are unable to conceive despite having regular, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or more.
Symptoms of abnormal semen quality such as:
- Semen with an unusual colour quality—yellowish, greenish, red or brown tinted. In the last two instances, blood may be present in the semen.
- A thicker or thinner semen consistency.
- Ejaculate with a strong odour and/or has a low volume.
CAUSES OF AZOOSPERMIA:
Why is there no sperm in the ejaculate? There are two types of azoospermia:
OBSTRUCTIVE AZOOSPERMIA: The testicles are producing sperm but they are not ejaculated because of either a blockage or obstruction in the reproductive tract.
CAUSES: Obstructive azoospermia can be genetic, congenital or acquired (e.g., infections of the testicles). This includes triggers such as vasectomy and surgical complications.
NON-OBSTRUCTIVE AZOOSPERMIA: The testis produce no sperm or a very small number of sperm.
CAUSES: Causes of non-obstructive azoospermia could be caused by genetics, varicocele, radiation/toxins or a chromosome abnormality, among others.
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSE OF AZOOSPERMIA?
IF YES, RELAX LET ME SHOW YOU PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED NATURAL CURE FOR AZOOSPERMIA IN JUST FEW WEEKS
FOR MORE DETAILS
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment