THE TOP 9 SYMPTOMS OF A VARICOCELE
A varicocele is a group of enlarged veins in your scrotum, the pouch of skin that holds your testicles in place.
Varicoceles are usually the result of incompetent or faulty valves in the veins in your scrotum. Often, they cause no symptoms at all. However, if you do have any varicocele symptoms, they’ll fall into one of three groups.
Usually, if you experience any symptoms of a varicocele they will be in one of the following categories:
-THE LOOK AND FEEL OF YOUR SCROTUM
-PAIN IN THE GROIN OR SCROTUM CAUSED BY YOUR VARICOCELE
-SYSTEMIC PROBLEMS SUCH AS MALE FACTOR INFERTILITY AND LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
TOP NINE SYMPTOMS OF A VARICOCELE
1. Enlarged veins in your scrotum. A varicocele is a group of enlarged veins that often looks or feels like a bag of worms.
2. One testicle is larger than the other. Typically, the smaller testicle will be on the side of your scrotum that has the varicocele. And most often – 85% of the time varicoceles develop on the left side of the scrotum due to the position of the veins on that side.
3. A lump in your testicle that doesn’t hurt. Any time you find a lump in your testicle or scrotum, you should have it checked by your doctor as soon as possible. However, if the lump you’re feeling is in fact a varicocele, it likely won’t cause pain.
While varicocele pain is not common, it can occur, especially as the varicocele becomes larger. Pain will typically take on the following characteristics.
4. An uncomfortable, dull ache in your scrotum. This ache is caused by the pooling of blood in your scrotum. Supporting your varicocele with a jockstrap or briefs, rather than boxer-style underwear, can sometimes help ease the discomfort.
5. Pain that gets worse the longer you stand and gets better when you lie down. The longer you’re on your feet, the longer blood pools in your varicocele. Lying down can help the blood drain from your scrotum, thus relieving pain.
6. Pain that’s worse after prolonged or strenuous exercise. Prolonged and strenuous exercise can strain venous circulation, causing more blood to pool.
7. Pain that gets worse in hot weather. Hot weather can cause veins to dilate or become larger, making it more difficult for the affected veins to pump blood back to your heart.
8. Infertility. Sperm is produced in your testicles. It’s thought that the enlarged veins that make up a varicocele keep the temperature in or around your testicles higher than normal. Doctors believe this may affect sperm production, motility (movement) and function, leading to the potential for lower fertility or male factor infertility. In fact, varicoceles are a leading cause of problems in four out of 10 men experiencing infertility issues.
9. Low testosterone. Varicoceles can interfere with the actual production of testosterone. In addition to infertility, low testosterone production can result in many problems, including:
Inability to get a firm erection
Low sex drive
Fatigue or lack of energy
Lack of ambition
Decreased exercise tolerance
Decreased muscle mass.
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH VARICOCELE?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF GETTING RID OF VARICOCOLE WITHOUT SURGERY
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
The Kit Is Excellent Combination Of Total Body Cleansing Kit, Anti-inflammatory, Hormonal Balancing Kit. The herbal remedies are designed to correct varicocele, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR TESTED AND CONFIRM VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment