EFFECTS OF SMOKING ON FALLOPIAN TUBES
It’s no secret that smoking is detrimental to your health, so it should be no surprise that smoking can affect your fertility. However, for many women, it apparently is surprising.
less than one in four knew that smoking could hurt their fertility or increase their risk of miscarriage.
Smoking has been linked to an increased risk for many cancers, heart disease, emphysema, and a number of other health problems. The toxins contained in cigarettes take their toll not only on your lungs but on your entire body’s health, including your reproductive system.
Smoking habits may be responsible for fertility struggles in as many as 13 percent of couples.
HOW MUCH SMOKING IS A PROBLEM?
Because smoking can harm a child prenatally, it’s a good idea to quit smoking before you even consider pregnancy.
That being said, if you decide not to quit smoking before you start trying to conceive, you may have trouble getting and staying pregnant in the first place.
HOW SMOKING HURTS YOUR FERTILITY
Smoking is associated with the following fertility problems:
- Problems with the fallopian tubes, including blockages (preventing egg and sperm from meeting) and an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy
- Cervical changes, specifically an increased risk of developing cervical cancer
- Damage to the eggs as they develop in the ovaries
- Increased risk of miscarriage, possibly due to damaged eggs, damage to the developing fetus, or unfavorable changes in the uterine lining, which may make healthy implantation of an embryo less likely
Women who smoke are more likely to engage in other unhealthy practices, including unsafe sex. Risky sexual behavior can increase the risk of pelvic infection and blocked fallopian tubes.
However, in the case of damage to the eggs in the ovaries, this is likely a direct cause of smoking.
SMOKING MAY SHORTEN YOUR BIOLOGICAL CLOCK
Some studies have shown that smoking can cause not only problems with fertility while you’re smoking, but lead to lowered fertility in the future.
Men produce new sperm throughout their lives, but women are born with all the eggs they will ever have. Once those eggs are damaged, there’s no going back. Smoking may decrease the total number of eggs a woman has in her ovaries and cause the ovaries to age prematurely.
Toxins in cigarettes may also lead to DNA damage to the ovarian follicles, where the eggs normally develop to maturity.
This premature aging of the ovaries and decrease in eggs may lead to earlier menopause, as much as four years earlier than normal.
QUITTING SMOKING BEFORE YOU EVEN START TRYING TO GET PREGNANT MAY:
- improve your chances of conceiving
- be easier on your body
- healthier for your baby
- lower the risk of miscarrying the pregnancy
- lower the risk of birth defects for your baby
Are you suffering from fallopian tube blockage?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution is:
OUR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment