One of the major causes of infertility in women is blocked fallopian tubes. These tubes are the pathway for the egg to reach the uterus and whenever they are blocked, it can prevent conception. A blockage in the fallopian tubes may happen because of numerous reasons, such as damage, inflammation or twisting. Such things can be caused by a variety of conditions, such as an ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids, etc. However, there are several natural remedies to treat blocked fallopian tubes.
CAUSES FOR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES
Fallopian tubes can become blocked due to several reasons. These include having had:
- a previously burst appendix
- a history of pelvic infection
- STDs such as gonorrhoea or chlamydia
- swelling at the end of the fallopian tube
Having blocked fallopian tubes doesn’t result in any visible symptoms, and it may often only become clear once you experience difficulties while conceiving. Apart from this, some women experience pain around the pelvic region or the belly. This can either happen closer to the time of their period or can be constant as well.
The fallopian tubes get blocked because of many problems. It is one of the most common reasons for female infertility. If you have been diagnosed with blocked fallopian tubes, here are some home remedies that can provide some relief. However, you must know that they do not guarantee positive results.
QUIT SMOKING AND DRINKING
When you are going to try natural remedies to unblock your fallopian tubes, you need to start with eliminating variables that are known to cause health problems. Smoking and drinking have been established to be the cause of a range of diseases and quitting them will improve the overall quality of your life. Alcohol and tobacco have been proven to wreak havoc on women’s fertility, the failure to conceive due to blocked fallopian tubes being one of the effects. If you are a habitual smoker or have a habit of drinking, it’s best to quit before you try to conceive.
INCREASE YOUR CONSUMPTION OF GARLIC
Herbs are mainly categorised on the basis of their ability to perform certain functions, such as balancing hormones, or their antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Garlic is a natural antibacterial agent and fights microbes to boost the immune system. It is also helpful in preventing blood clots and platelet aggregation, effectively improving blood circulation. It also reduces scabs and scars from forming, thereby aiding the mucous membrane and keeping the fallopian tubes open.
Massages work by improving blood flow to an affected area, which promotes faster healing of tissues and reduced inflammation. But, it is still not medically proven if fertility massages can work for a blocked fallopian tube. You may, however, try them by consulting a therapist who specialises in abdominal massaging.
Stretching is a natural exercise to improve circulation. It makes the body more compliant and helps treat injuries. Regular stretching as part of your daily exercise may have some healing effect on your body by restoring the blood flow, but it doesn’t guarantee a complete treatment of blocked fallopian tubes. Nonetheless, it is a great relaxing exercise to reduce pain in the pelvic and abdominal region.
GO ON AN ANTIOXIDANT-RICH DIET
Junk food is loaded with chemicals that resemble some of our hormones, particularly estrogen. These are bad for women as they often cause hormonal imbalances and are particularly worse for women with blocked fallopian tubes. An antioxidant-rich diet can combat the negative effects of junk food. Fresh fruits and vegetables are loaded with antioxidants, especially the colorful types, such as berries. Vegetable oils such as sunflower oil, safflower oil, mustard seed oil and coconut oil are high in antioxidants and good for use in cooking. Tea and coffee are also high in antioxidants. Additionally, cinnamon, chocolate, soy, and oregano also have necessary antioxidants. You can include carrots, eggs, papayas, mangoes, spinach, and zucchini in your diet for your overall health.
Are you suffering from Fallopian tube blockage ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION IN TREATING THEIR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES.
We treat the blockage in the fallopian tubes with natural medicines without surgery. We are better by far because we firstly address the root cause of the blockage of the tubes after which we unblock your fallopian tubes naturally without operation.
Over years in practice, we have not seen anything works better than these natural remedies, which will provide result you can feel and see in a matter of weeks.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment