ABOUT THE 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF FIBROIDS
If you’re a woman, chances are you may develop uterine fibroids at some point during your lifetime. For many women, these growths typically appear during the childbearing years.
UNDERSTANDING UTERINE FIBROIDS
WHAT ARE UTERINE FIBROIDS?
Also called myomas, uterine fibroids are benign tumors that grow in or on the uterus. Fibroids can be as large as a softball, or smaller than a navy bean. In fact, some fibroids are so small that they cannot be detected by the human eye. In fact, there are four types of fibroids and they can grow alone or in clusters.
THE 4 TYPES OF FIBROIDS
Fibroid types are defined by where they grow in relation to the uterine wall. There are four types of uterine fibroids:
- SUBMUCOSAL FIBROIDS: Grow in the submucosa, which means just below the thin layer of tissue found in the uterus. These fibroids can protrude into the uterine cavity. These are the rarest type of fibroid.
- INTRAMURAL FIBROIDS: Grown in and are contained within the uterine wall. These are the most common type of fibroid.
- SUBSEROSAL FIBROIDS: Grown on the outside of the uterine wall.
- PEDUNCULATED FIBROIDS: Types of fibroids that grow on stalks or stems. These stems are attached to the uterine wall and can grow either outside the uterus or inside the uterine cavity.
SYMPTOMS OF UTERINE FIBROIDS
It’s actually not at all rare for uterine fibroids to not cause any symptoms at all. That means you might not even know you have them. If you’ve been diagnosed with uterine fibroids, there’s a good chance your doctor discovered them during a routine pelvic exam or when you were having a prenatal ultrasound.
However, some women with uterine fibroids do have symptoms. Some of the symptoms of uterine fibroids you might experience may include:
- Unusual or heavy bleeding
- Painful periods
- A feeling of being full or bloated in your pelvic region
- Pain in your lower back
- Pain or pressure during intercourse
- A need to urinate more frequently
- Reproductive problems and/or complications during pregnancy or labor
DISCOVER THE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY.
This treatment works for all type of fibroid both small and big, multiple or single and even if they have been there for several years.
This is the Last Remedy You Will Need To Get Rid Of Fibroid Completely!
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):