WHAT IS LOW AMH?
Anti-Müllerian Hormone, or ‘AMH’ as it is often called, is a hormone which is given off by developing follicles, which are egg sacs containing immature eggs. By measuring this with a blood test, it gives an idea of the state of ovarian reserve and how many eggs are left in the ovaries. This can help determine whether and how urgently treatment is needed, and also how a woman may respond to treatment. AMH naturally decreases with age as the ovarian reserve is depleted, and women in their 40s frequently have low AMH results. AMH levels are considered ‘satisfactory’ if they are above 21.98 pmol/l, although age and other circumstances have to be taken into account in order to make the most accurate assessment. Don’t worry if your AMH levels are below this; there are treatment available to you.
WHAT CAUSES LOW AMH?
AMH levels are determined by the number of developing follicles in your ovaries. The most important determining factor in the number of follicles is age, as ovarian reserve diminishes over time. Ovarian reserve begins to decline in the mid to late 30s, and AMH (and hence ovarian reserve) levels tend to be low in women in their 40s.
Age is not always a factor in low AMH however. Some women continue to have high AMH levels into their 40s, while others have declining AMH levels in their 20s or 30s. This can be due to environmental factors such as cancer treatment, or down to inherited genetic causes. It is important to find out the age of menopause in your family because this is often a good guide to the rate of your own fertility decline.
HOW DOES LOW AMH AFFECT FERTILITY?
Low AMH is not a cause of infertility, but it is an indication of a decreased egg reserve. When there are fewer developing eggs in the ovaries, the chance of a mature and healthy egg being released and fertilised decreases. In age-related low AMH, the quality of the eggs may also be affected, as eggs accumulate mutations over time. This may mean that the chances of abnormal fertilisation and miscarriage are increased.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Low Amh Level Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
LOW AMH LEVEL SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
LOW AMH LEVEL TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
- WHATSAPP: (+234)-8038690104
- CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc