WHAT IS ANOVULATION?
Anovulation means lack of ovulation, or absent ovulation. Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. This must happen in order to achieve pregnancy naturally. If ovulation is irregular, but not completely absent, this is called oligo-ovulation.
Both anovulation and oligo-ovulation are kinds of ovulatory dysfunction. Ovulatory dysfunction is a common cause of female infertility, occurring in up to 40 percent of infertile women.
SYMPTOMS OF ANOVULATION OR OVULATORY DYSFUNCTION
Usually, women with anovulation will have irregular periods. In the worst case, they may not get their cycles at all. If your cycles are shorter than 21 days, or longer than 36 days, you may have ovulatory dysfunction. If your cycles fall within the normal range of 21 to 36 days, but the length of your cycles varies widely from month to month, that may also be a sign of ovulatory dysfunction.
For example, if one month your period is 22 days, the next it’s 35, that many variations between cycles could signal an ovulation problem. It is possible to get your cycles on an almost normal schedule and not ovulate, though this isn’t common. A menstrual cycle where ovulation doesn’t occur is called an anovulatory cycle.
HOW DOES ANOVULATION AND OVULATORY DYSFUNCTION CAUSE INFERTILITY?
For a couple without infertility, the chances of conception are about 25 percent each month. Even when ovulation happens normally, a couple isn’t guaranteed to conceive. When a woman is anovulatory, she can’t get pregnant because there is no egg to be fertilized. If a woman has irregular ovulation, she has fewer chances to conceive, since she ovulates less frequently.
Plus, late ovulation doesn’t produce the best quality eggs. This may also make fertilization less likely. Also, irregular ovulation means the hormones in the woman’s body aren’t quite right.
These hormonal irregularities can sometimes lead to other issues, including:
- Lack of fertile cervical mucus
- Thinner or over-thickening of the endometrium (where the fertilized egg needs to implant)
- Abnormally low levels of progesterone
- A shorter luteal phase
CAUSES OF ANOVULATION
Anovulation and ovulatory dysfunction can be caused by a number of factors. The most common cause of ovulatory dysfunction is polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Other potential causes of irregular or absent ovulation include:
- Too low body weight
- Extreme exercise
- Premature ovarian failure
- Perimenopause, or low ovarian reserves
- Thyroid dysfunction (hyperthyroidism)
- Extremely high levels of stress
IF I’M ANOVULATORY, CAN I STILL GET PREGNANT?
If you aren’t ovulating at all, then there’s no egg present to combine with a sperm cell, making the whole “getting pregnant” business rather difficult. Fortunately, if you’re trying to conceive, fertility treatments are available to spur the ovaries into releasing an egg. These treatment have helped thousands of women conceive.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Anovulation Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
ANOVULATION SOLUTION KITS
PRICE OF ANOVULATION TREATMENT= 30,000
TREATMENT DURATION= 4 WEEKS
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc