Teratozoospermia is defined as abnormal sperm morphology. It is a sperm disorder that causes males affected to produced abnormally shaped sperm.
It is considered a cause of male infertility, and its causes are varied or even unknown.
There exist natural treatment to have a baby with abnormal sperm morphology. If at least 4% of sperms have a normal shape, the male is considered fertile and able to cause a pregnancy in a woman naturally.
The only possible way to examine the morphology of sperm is by means of a semen analysis or seminogram.
CAUSES OF TERATOZOOSPERMIA
Teratozoospermia is associated with male infertility in all cases, as it means that sperm are unable to meet the egg due to their abnormal shape.
The causes of abnormal sperm morphology are varied and in most cases difficult to determine. The following are the most common ones:
- Genetic traits
- Cancer treatments (chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- Bacterial infections in sperm and orchitis
- Testicular trauma
- Testicular disorders, like varicocele
- Diabetes mellitus (DM) or meningitis
- Tobacco, alcohol and street drug use
- Unhealthy habits: unbalanced diet, exposure to toxic substances, too tight clothes, etc.
The good news is that teratozoospermia can be cured in some of these cases. For example, if caused by fever, infections, or stress, the man is likely to start producing normal sperm again once these conditions disappear. If the cause is associated with unhealthy habits, picking up healthier habits such as following a balanced diet, quitting smoking, etc. can improve sperm quality.
TYPES OF TERATOZOOSPERMIA
Defects in the morphology of sperm can be classified into different types depending on their location
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Teratozoospermia Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
TERATOZOOSPERMIA SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc