Uterine fibroid, also known as uterine leiomyomas or myomas, are one of the most common medical conditions affecting at least one out of every four women. These are benign tumors formed from the muscular layer of the uterus. Women with fibroids may or may not experience any outer symptoms. Therefore, fibroid are often detected only during a routine pelvic examination. On the basis of their location, uterine fibroid tumors can be categorized into three different types: subserosal fibroids, intramural fibroids and submucosal fibroids.
What are Intramural Fibroids?
Intramural fibroids are one of the most common types of uterine fibroids, found in 70% of women of childbearing age. Unlike subserous fibroid which develop on the outside covering of the uterus, and submucosal fibroid, which develop just under the lining of the uterine cavity, intramural fibroids develop within the wall of the uterus.
Intramural fibroids begin as small nodules in the muscular wall of the uterus. With time, intramural fibroids may expand inwards, causing distortion and elongation of the uterine cavity. Sometimes these fibroid tumors may grow towards the endometrial cavity to become submucosal fibroids or they may even grow towards the outer surface of the uterus to become subserosal fibroids.
The exact cause of Intramural fibroid is not known. Fibroids begin when cells overgrow in the muscular wall of the uterus.
After a fibroid develops, the hormones estrogen and progesterone appear to influence its growth. A woman’s body produces the highest levels of these hormones during her childbearing years. After menopause, when hormone levels decline, fibroids usually shrink or disappear.
Intramural fibroid can grow on the inside wall of the uterus, within the muscle wall of the uterus, or on the outer wall of the uterus. They can alter the shape of the uterus as they grow. Over time, the size, shape, location, and symptoms of fibroids can change.
As women age, they are more likely to have fibroid especially from their 30s and 40s through menopause (around age 50). Fibroids can stay the same for years with few or no symptoms, or you can have a sudden, rapid growth of fibroids.
Fibroids do not grow before the start of menstrual periods (puberty). They sometimes grow larger during the first trimester of pregnancy and they usually shrink for the rest of a pregnancy. After menopause when a woman’s hormone levels drop, fibroids usually shrink and don’t come back.
Symptoms of Intramural fibroid
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, heavy or long periods.
- Bulk and pressure symptoms.
- Bladder pressure, frequent urination.
- Rectal pressure, constipation.
- Infertility or recurrent miscarriages/pregnancy loss.
- Pregnancy complications.
Click here for more details on Fibroid Natural treatment: Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery) We also offer the following treatments:
Walk into our office to get your kit at:
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you leave in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use DHL).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours ,at most 72 hours). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabet
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatmentAdhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Bleeding Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer and Natural treatment
- Causes of ovarian cysts and ovarian tumors and their natural treatments
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol high Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment without surgery
- Kidney stones Natural treatment without surgery
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Ovarian cyst and Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural treatment
- Prostatitis Natural cure
- Prostate cancer Natural treatment
- Polyps Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease Natural treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural treatment
- Stomach yeast Infection Natural treatment
- Toothache Natural treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural treatments
- Vericocele natural treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment