If you are looking for tips on how to prevent Fibroid, you would be remiss if you do not incorporate exercise as a preventative measure. Most people hate exercise. TOUGH. If you are one of these people, you will just have to determine whether being fibroids free is enough motivation to start exercising regularly. The research supports exercise as an effective tool against fibroids. It is well documented that athletic women have less instances of fibroids tumors than those who are inactive.
It has been found in a clinical study that women who are physically active and are athletic are less prone to have uterine fibroids as compared to less active women.
Exercise reduces the estrogen level and it stimulates the release of body’s own pain-relieving, mood alleviating compounds, called endorphins.
The ideal exercise program is to incrementally increase physical activity without producing undue fatigue. You may begin with 10 to 15 minute several times a week. This should gradually be increased to 30 minutes of moderate exercise everyday.
Find something that you enjoy and remember to continue your program. Brisk walking is a favorite activity of many people. Other exercise to consider is swimming, aerobics, and cycling.
Moderate exercise improves your cardiovascular system, helps keep off extra pounds, lowers cholesterol and reduces high blood pressure. Exercise also helps to improve your mental outlook and reduces stress.
If you are dealing with the various symptoms of fibroid such as pain, pelvic pressure, bloating, etc, exercise will offer some relief. For a greater discussion on the benefits of exercise for fibroids,
The top 3 exercises to prevent uterine fibroids as well as to offer relief for uterine fibroids symptoms include but are not limited to;
1 Aerobic Exercise
If you have fibroid pain, you may think that you need to pop some painkillers, lie down and curl yourself into a fetal position and wait it out. This might work.
Even better is to do some aerobic exercise as simple as walking around the block a few times. In addition to walking, biking, running, swimming, dancing, etc, are all great aerobic exercises that can help.
Aerobic exercise has many benefits and for someone with fibroid tumors, aerobic exercise helps to balance hormones. While the exact cause of uterine fibroids is unknown, hormonal balance is thought be big part of their growth.
Aerobic exercise which normalizes insulin levels (from sugars and carbs) helps to prevent a state of hormonal imbalance. High insulin level is one of the ways of creating an estrogen dominant state which fibroids love and thrive upon.
Pilates was developed in the early 20th Century by the German gymnast, diver and bodybuilder Joseph Pilates. The Pilates Method represents a physical fitness system that focuses on the core, as well as the muscles that surround the spine and internal organs, which can help keep the body balanced and which are essential to providing support.
As opposed to other fitness methods that encourage several repetitions of each exercise to the point of exhaustion, Pilates encourages fewer and more precise movements while maintaining proper form and control. Pilates is a total body and mind workout and many practitioners of Pilates state that they feel rejuvenated and refreshed after each session and not drained and exhausted as with most other rigorous exercise methods. The goal of the Pilates exercises is to connect the mind and body, training the body so that without even engaging the mind, it will move with economy, grace, and balance.
There are certain principles that Pilates is based i.e. proper alignment, centering, concentration, control, precision, breathing, and flowing movement which allow practitioners to condition and strengthen the body.
Pilates holds promise for the treatment of uterine fibroids to help produce more permanent results than surgery or popping some pills or getting hormone injections and the various other conventional treatment methods because it imparts health enhancing benefits through strengthening all areas of the body including the pelvic area and making the body more flexible.
3 Build Lean Muscle
Every woman whether she has fibroids or not needs to build lean muscle. As women get older, bone density is lost increasing the risk of osteoporosis in later years. Building lean muscle will help to prevent osteoporosis. Building lean muscle is also a better way to lose weight as lean muscle helps to burn fat and calories faster than simply doing aerobic workouts alone.
Weight training also helps to build the muscles that support the uterus which is why women with fibroids need weight training. Do not worry that you will bulk up. Women’s bodies do not contain the hormones that are required to bulk up from weight training as men do.
There are many more exercises besides the top 3 above than can benefit anyone with fibroid such as targeted abdominal exercises, pelvic tilts, kegel exercise, etc, that will help to prevent fibroid. These exercises will also help to reduce the various symptoms of fibroid. You can start off small and gradually build up and try various other types of exercises. If a one hour walk or run seems impossible for you right now, try it for ten minute, 20 minutes, etc, until you develop greater endurance allowing you to go for much longer.
Having discussed that let us introduce you to fast/speed remedy to shink and dissolve fibroids naturally without surgery with the help of our FIBROIDS SOLUTION KIT
CURE FIBROIDS WITHOUT SURGERY
Research into herbal medicines has discovered natural way to shrink and dissolve fibroids without surgery.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabet
We also offer the following treatment:
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Bleeding Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer and Natural treatment
- Causes of ovarian cysts and ovarian tumors and their natural treatments
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol high Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment without surgery
- Kidney stones Natural treatment without surgery
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Ovarian cyst and Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural treatment
- Prostatitis Natural cure
- Prostate cancer Natural treatment
- Polyps Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease Natural treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural treatment
- Stomach yeast Infection Natural treatment
- Toothache Natural treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural treatments
- Vericocele natural treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment