A cold is an illness caused by an infection located in the nose. Colds are very common; adults get about three colds each year, children six to ten. Most colds are caught in the fall and winter and last anywhere between three days and two weeks. Most cold clear up on their own, but they sometimes develop to more serious illness, such as middle ear infections, bronchitis or sinus infections.
Colds are often confused with influenza, which is caused by different types of viruses and can be more serious. There are more than 200 viruses that can cause the common cold, the most common which are rhinoviruses. The virus deposits itself in the front part of the nose, where it can be passed to another person by sneezing, coughing or on the hands.
Cold weather does not cause colds, but cold viruses tend to live longer in cold temperatures. This is why colds are more common in the fall and winter months. Symptoms of the common cold include head congestion, nasal congestion, sore throat, coughing, headache, sneezing and watery eyes. Children can also develop a low-grade fever. Symptoms appear two to three days after infection. An inflammation of the mucous membrane produces excessive mucous discharge. Symptoms; excessive mucous, watery eyes, difficulty breathing through the nose and sneezing.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES HELP AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Drink a lot of water to help loosen secretions. Add raw garlic to diet. Rest to restore your energy and avoid complications from the cold like bronchitis or pneumonia.
Eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. These food provide lots of antioxidants (substances that may help boost your immune system), especially vitamins A and C.
Avoid contact with anyone who has a cold, especially during the first three days of the illness. Wash hands frequently during cold season. Keep hand and fingers away from the eyes and nose as much as possible. Always cover the mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing. Do not use the hands because this could further spread the illness. Flush tissues down the toilet after use instead of placing them in the trashcan. Drink plenty of fluids, exercise regularly and spend time in the fresh, outdoor air as often as possible. Do not smoke and avoid smoky rooms whenever possible.
Fast remedy to treat Cold,cough and Catarrh is our Cold, cough and catarrh solution kit. This kit is 100% compounded herbal medicines of various types which treat the root cause of Cold, cough and catarrh.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
Also available are:
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatmentAdhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Bleeding Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer and Natural treatment
- Causes of ovarian cysts and ovarian tumors and their natural treatments
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol high Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment without surgery
- Kidney stones Natural treatment without surgery
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Ovarian cyst and Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural treatment
- Prostatitis Natural cure
- Prostate cancer Natural treatment
- Polyps Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease Natural treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural treatment
- Stomach yeast Infection Natural treatment
- Toothache Natural treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural treatments
- Vericocele natural treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment