The ovaries are two small organs located on either side of the uterus in a woman’s body. They make hormones, including estrogen, which trigger menstruation. Every month, the ovaries release a tiny egg. The egg makes its way down the fallopian tube to potentially be fertilized. This cycle of egg release is called ovulation.
Ovarian cysts Causes?
Firstly, Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that can form in the ovaries. They are very common. They are particularly common during the childbearing years.
There are several different types of ovarian cysts. The most common is a functional cyst. It forms during ovulation. That formation happens when either the egg is not released or the sac — follicle — in which the egg forms does not dissolve after the egg is released.
Other types of cysts include:
* Polycystic ovaries. In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), the follicles in which the eggs normally mature fail to open and cysts form.
* Endometriosis. In women with endometriosis, tissue from the lining of the uterus grows in other areas of the body. This includes the ovaries. It can be very painful and can affect fertility.
* Cystadenomas. These cysts form out of cells on the surface of the ovary. They are often fluid-filled.
* Dermoid cysts. This type of cyst contains tissue similar to that in other parts of the body. That includes skin, hair, and teeth.
What causes ovarian tumors?
Tumors can form in the ovaries, just as they form in other parts of the body. If tumors are non-cancerous, they are said to be benign. If they are cancerous, they are called malignant.
The three types of ovarian tumors are:
1- Epithelial cell tumors: start from the cells on the surface of the ovaries. These are the most common type of ovarian tumors.
2- Germ cell tumors: start in the cells that produce the eggs. They can either be benign or cancerous. Most are benign.
3- Stromal tumors: originate in the cells that produce female hormones.
Doctors aren’t sure what causes ovarian cancer. They have identified, though, several risk factors, including:
– Age — specifically women who have gone through menopause
– Not having children or not breastfeeding (however, using birth control pills seems to lower the risk)
– Taking fertility drugs (such as Clomid)
– Hormone replacement therapy
– Family or personal history of ovarian, breast, or colorectal cancer (having the – – BRCA gene can increase the risk)
What are the symptoms of ovarian cysts and tumors?
Often, ovarian cysts don’t cause any symptoms. You may not realize you have one until you visit your health care provider for a routine pelvic exam.
Ovarian cysts can, however, cause problems if they twist, bleed, or rupture.
If you have any of the symptoms below, it’s important to have them checked out. That’s because they can also be symptoms of ovarian tumors. Ovarian cancer often spreads before it is detected.
Symptoms of ovarian cysts and tumors include:
– Pain or bloating in the abdomen
– Difficulty urinating, or frequent need to urinate
– Dull ache in the lower back
– Pain during sexual intercourse
– Painful menstruation and abnormal bleeding
– Weight gain
– Nausea or vomiting
– Loss of appetite, feeling full quickly
OVARIAN CYST NATURAL TREATMENT
To know about treating ovarian cysts naturally without surgery visit here: Natural Treatments For Ovarian Cysts Without Surgery.
Walk into our Office to get your kit at;
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you leave in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use DHL).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours ,at most 72 hours). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
Was this article helpful?
Healthline’s mission is to make the people of the world healthier through the power of information. We do this by creating quality health information that is authoritative, approachable, and actionable. Our health articles have helped a lot of people from the feedback we get on daily basis.
Help others by sharing this article with as many as possible people on your network. Thank you for doing that.