Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a general term indicating infection of the female upper genital tract and the surrounding structures. It is a common and serious complication of sexually transmitted disease.
PID, is an infection of the female reproductive organs. It can lead to irreversible damage to the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, or other parts of the female reproductive system, and is the primary preventable cause of infertility in women.
How Common Is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?
Each year, as a result of PID, a lot of women become infertile each year. The rate of infection is highest among teenagers.
What Causes Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?
Normally, the cervix prevents bacteria that enter the vagina from spreading to the internal reproductive organs. If the cervix is exposed to a sexually transmitted disease — such as gonorrhea and/or chlamydia — the cervix itself becomes infected and less able to prevent the spread of organisms to the internal organs. PID occurs when the disease-causing organisms travel from the cervix to the upper genital tract. Untreated gonorrhea and chlamydia cause about 90% of all cases of PID.
Other causes include abortion, childbirth, and pelvic procedures.
What Are the Symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?
The symptoms of PID can vary, but may include the following:
1- Dull pain or tenderness in the stomach or lower abdominal area, or pain in the right upper abdomen
2- Abnormal vaginal discharge that is yellow or green in color or that has an unusual odor
3- Painful urination
4- Chills or high fever
5- Nausea and vomiting
6- Pain during sex
What Puts a Person at Risk for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease?
There are several things which would put a woman at risk for PID, including:
1- Women with sexually transmitted diseases — especially gonorrhea and chlamydia — are at greater risk for developing PID.
2- Women who have had a prior episode of PID are at higher risk for another episode.
3- Sexually active teenagers are more likely to develop PID than are older women.
4- Women with many sexual partners are at greater risk for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and PID.
5- Douching may contribute to PID. Douching may push bacteria into the upper genital tract and may mask the discharge that could alert a woman to seek medical attention.
6- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease-Surgery
How Is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Diagnosed?
Your doctor will perform a pelvic exam to check the health of your reproductive organs, and look for evidence of gonorrhea and chlamydia infection. They may find the abnormal cervical discharge and tenderness of the cervix, fallopian tubes and cervix on examination. This discharge will be tested to determine the cause of the infection, including cultures for gonorrhea and chlamydia.
If your doctor suspects PID, he or she may order other tests, including:
Blood tests to analyze blood for evidence of infection.
Ultrasound (sonogram) to view the reproductive organs.
Other tests less commonly performed include:
* Endometrial biopsy, a procedure in which a small sample of tissue from the lining of the uterus (endometrium) is removed for evaluation and testing.
* Laparoscopy, a procedure during which a thin, lighted instrument (laparoscope) is inserted through a small cut in the lower abdomen to allow the doctor to examine the internal reproductive organs.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE (PID)
Natural solution for PID is our PID Solution Kit. This kit will help you get rid of Pelvic inflammatory disease.
This kit is 100% compounded natural medicines that have curative effects on PID and other forms of infections.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR PID INFECTION.
This natural treatment kits are 100% compounded natural medicines that have curative effects on infections.
COST OF PID SOLUTIONS KIT.
The solution kit is in 2 categories:
Category A N30,000
Category B N50,000
The category you will go for depends on the severity and age of the infection.
- The quantity of natural medicines in B is more than the quantity in A.
- Also, the treatment duration for category A is 3 weeks while the treatment duration for category B is 4 weeks.
Note 1: If you use this infection treatment for just 1 month, you must be willing to share testimonies with people. We are proud and confident to say nothing else work better in treating infection than our infection solution kit. It is 100% natural without negative side effect.
You should be happy you found us.
Note 2: The medicines are 100% herbal and natural.
ARE YOU OUTSIDE LAGOS OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see are evidences of deliveries. The treatments kits we have shipped to people both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria: www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 5-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc
I. A & S Wellness Team,
Cure Pelvic Inflammatory Disease in 2weeks
PLEASE SHARE: “Proven Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) Natural Treatment in Nigeria”