WHAT ARE UTERINE FIBROIDS?
Uterine fibroids are growths in your uterus. They’re usually not dangerous, but they can cause pain, heavy bleeding, and problems with fertility or pregnancy.
WHAT ARE UTERINE FIBROIDS?
Uterine fibroids are growths that develop on the wall of your uterus. They’re also called leiomyomas or myomas. They can be smaller than a pea or bigger than a grapefruit, and you can have many fibroids or just one. Uterine fibroids can grow slowly over many years, or they can grow quickly.
Uterine fibroids are almost never cancerous, and they don’t increase your risk for getting other types of cancer. But they can cause pelvic pain, heavy period bleeding, bleeding between periods, back pain, and in some cases, infertility or miscarriages. However, many people with fibroids don’t have any symptoms at all.
WHO’S AT RISK FOR UTERINE FIBROIDS?
Uterine fibroids are pretty common. They can happen at any age, but you’re more likely to get them as you get older. They’re most common for people ages 30-40.
You have a higher chance of getting uterine fibroids if you:
- Have family members with fibroids (especially your mother)
- Are obese
- Eat lots of red meat
- Don’t get enough vitamin D
WHAT CAUSES UTERINE FIBROIDS TO GROW?
No one really knows what causes uterine fibroids. Genetics, hormones, diet, and stress or a combination of things may play a part.
It’s likely that fibroids are controlled by hormones, like estrogen and progesterone. They grow when hormone levels are high (like during pregnancy), and stop growing or shrink when people use anti-hormone medicines or go through menopause.
WHAT ARE UTERINE FIBROIDS SYMPTOMS?
Uterine fibroids don’t always cause symptoms. If you do have symptoms of uterine fibroids, they can include:
- Longer or heavier periods
- Bleeding between periods
- Painful cramps
- Anemia (from losing too much blood during your period)
- Pain in your belly or lower back
- Pain during sex
- Feeling full in the lower part of your belly (called pelvic pressure)
- Swelling in your uterus or belly
- Peeing a lot or having a hard time peeing
- Constipation or pain while pooping
- Problems during labor, like being more likely to have a cesarean section
The size of your fibroids isn’t related to how bad your symptoms are. Even small fibroids can cause problems.
DISCOVER THE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY.
This treatment works for all type of fibroid both small and big, multiple or single and even if they have been there for several years.
This is the Last Remedy You Will Need To Get Rid Of Fibroid Completely!
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc