BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES AND TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY
- The fallopian tubes must be open and undamaged to allow the sperm to fertilize an egg and the resulting embryo to be transported to the uterus for pregnancy.
- Tubal factor infertility is the result of scarring, blockage or dilation (hydrosalpix) of the fallopian tube, which can be caused by pelvic surgery, endometriosis or pelvic infections, in particular, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
- Tubal damage is associated with an increased risk of tubal, or ectopic pregnancy.
WHAT IS TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY?
The two fallopian tubes are delicate structures that allow for transit between the uterus and the ovary. The fallopian tube allows the sperm to swim from the uterus toward the egg, while the distal end of the fallopian tube (the fimbria) picks up the ovulated egg. Fertilization can then occur in the fallopian tube, which uses its cilia (tiny hair like structures) to sweep the resulting embryo to the uterus.
At least one tube must be clear to allow the sperm to fertilize an egg and the resulting embryo to be transported to the uterus. If the fallopian tube is blocked, scarred or distorted, the egg and sperm cannot combine. Additionally, a partially blocked or damaged fallopian tube may allow the sperm to reach the egg for fertilization but not be able to transport the resulting embryo to the uterus. This can result in an ectopic, or tubal pregnancy, which can be life threatening.
25 to 35 percent of female infertility cases are caused by problems with the fallopian tubes. Tubal damage is particularly suspect in women with regular, ovulatory menstrual cycles and a partner with normal sperm.
A TUBAL BLOCKAGE IS TYPICALLY CATEGORIZED BY ITS LOCATION.
- Proximal tubal blockage: Located close to the uterus. This can be the result of tubal spasm or a mucous plug. However, it may be due to complete scarring to the proximal tube.
- Mid-segment tubal blockage: When the middle of the fallopian tube is damaged or scarred, it is known as a mid-segment blockage. This is typically caused by tubal ligation or the reversal of a tubal ligation.
- Distal tubal blockage: Located toward the end of the tube, a distal tubal blockage causes the fallopian tube to be partially or entirely blocked. This blockage involves the fibria (finger-like projections of the tube). A blocked distal tube frequently dilates and accumulates toxic fluid (hydrosalpinx).
CAUSES OF BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES
Tubal factor infertility is often caused by a pelvic infection such as gonorrhea, chlamydia or resultant pelvic inflammatory disease. Endometriosis, which causes tissue that normally lines the uterus to grow outside of the uterus, can damage or occasionally cause a block in fallopian tubes.
Damaged fallopian tubes can also be caused by prior pelvic or abdominal surgery, including for ectopic pregnancy or a ruptured appendix. The location of these surgeries increases the risks of tubal damage.
SYMPTOMS OF TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY
Many women suffering from tubal factor infertility may experience no symptoms other than the inability to get pregnant. Some women may experience lower abdominal pain in addition to infertility.
Are you suffering from Fallopian tube blockage ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION IN TREATING THEIR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES.
We treat the blockage in the fallopian tubes with natural medicines without surgery. We are better by far because we firstly address the root cause of the blockage of the tubes after which we unblock your fallopian tubes naturally without operation.
We have succeeded in treating hundreds of women and they received permanent healing, and their fallopian tubes have opened with pregnancy as the evidence of their healing.
Over years in practice, we have not seen anything works better than these natural remedies, which will provide result you can feel and see in a matter of weeks.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment