WHAT IS ENDOMETRIOSIS?
Endometriosis happens when the endometrium, the tissue that usually lines the inside of a woman’s uterus, grows outside it.
This tissue acts like regular uterine tissue does during your period: It will break apart and bleed at the end of the cycle. But this blood has nowhere to go. Surrounding areas may become inflamed or swollen. You might have scar tissue and lesions.
Endometriosis is most common on your ovaries.
TYPES OF ENDOMETRIOSIS
There are three main types, based on where it is:
- Superficial peritoneal lesion. This is the most common kind. You have lesions on your peritoneum, a thin film that lines your pelvic cavity.
- Endometrioma (ovarian lesion). These dark, fluid-filled cysts, also called chocolate cysts, form deep in your ovaries. They don’t respond well to treatment and can damage healthy tissue.
- Deeply infiltrating endometriosis. This type grows under your peritoneum and can involve organs near your uterus, such as your bowels or bladder. About 1% to 5% of women with endometriosis have it.
SYMPTOMS OF ENDOMETRIOSIS
You might not notice any symptoms. When you have them, they can include:
- Back pain during your period
- Severe menstrual cramps
- Pain when pooping or peeing, especially during your period
- Unusual or heavy bleeding during periods
- Blood in your stool or urine
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Painful sex
- Fatigue that won’t go away
- Trouble getting pregnant
Doctors don’t know exactly what causes endometriosis. Some experts think menstrual blood that contains endometrial cells may pass back through your fallopian tubes and into your pelvic cavity, where the cells stick to your organs. This is called retrograde menstruation.
Your genes could also play a role. If your mom or sister has endometriosis, you’re more likely to get it. Research shows that it tends to get worse from one generation to the next.
Some women with endometriosis also have immune system disorders. But doctors aren’t sure whether there’s a link.
Severe pain can affect your quality of life. Some women struggle with anxiety or depression.
About 40% of women who have trouble getting pregnant have it. Researchers suspect that inflammation damages the sperm or egg or makes it harder for them to move. Or scar tissue might block your fallopian tubes.
It may raise your risk of ovarian cancer or another cancer called endometriosis-associated adenocarcinoma.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Endometriosis Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
ENDOMETRIOSIS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR ENDOMETRIOSIS TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment