Food can promote poor health but it can also promote healing. If you’re dealing with a health issue such as fibroids, it can be the extra motivation you need to start a fibroid healing diet. With that in mind, here are the top 7 foods for shrinking fibroids that should be a part of your diet.
1. Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are very healing not only because of the vitamins and minerals that they contain but also because of their fiber content which not only helps toxins and waste matter to be removed from your body promptly before they can cause damage, but increased fiber consumption can help eliminate excessive estrogen and help with weight control.
Flaxseed contains many fibroid healing properties especially phytoestrogens which can help replace some of the much stronger and more damaging estrogen produced naturally by the body which can help to prevent a state of estrogen dominance which fibroids thrive in.
Beans and peas contain properties which can help to promote hormone balance which is important to shrink fibroids. Legumes are also a rich source of a very important type of fiber (soluble fiber) which causes waste matter and toxins including excessive estrogen to cling to it on its way out of the body.
4. Garlic and Onions
These can help to promote gynecological health because they contain antioxidants which prevent free radical damage to health cells all over the body including the pelvic region. Damage from free radicals increases the risk of developing various diseases and conditions.
5. Cold-water Fish
Deep sea cold-water fish such as salmon, sardines, tuna, and mackerel should be an important part of your fibroid healing diet because they are a rich source of essential fatty acids which are anti-inflammatory and can help if you are dealing with fibroids to promote hormone balance.
6. Nongluten grains
Carbohydrates are necessary for energy needed to carry out day-to-day activities but you need to make sure that you choose the right carbs. Eating grains that don’t contain gluten such as brown rice, wild rice, long grain rice, buckwheat, and millet instead can be more beneficial. These grains also contain many vitamins and minerals that can help to shrink fibroids.
7. Eggs from free range birds
Eggs can be very healing because they are not only a great source of protein but if they are from organically raised birds, their diet is usually supplemented with essential fatty acids which means that the eggs obtained from these birds will be a great source for omega 3 essential fatty acids needed for promoting optimal health.
DISCOVER THE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY.
This treatment works for all type of fibroid both small and big, multiple or single and even if they have been there for several years.
This is the Last Remedy You Will Need To Get Rid Of Fibroid Completely!
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc