How to stop varicocele naturally without surgery with proven varicocele treatment in Nigeria
If Varicocele Are Making Your Life A Misery, Here Is A Natural Remedy To Get Rid Of It Naturally And With No Side Effects…
BILATERAL VARICOCELE GOT TREATED IN 2 MONTH WITHOUT SURGERY.
He had bilateral varicocele, after taken our treatment for 2months. He ran another test and there were no varicocele noted again.
Below are his test reports before treatment and after treatment.
OVER 128 TESTIMONIES ON INFERTILITY, TO SEE MORE CLICK BELOW
LET US QUICKLY DISCUSS WHAT VARICOCELE IS:
Varicoceles are enlarged varicose veins that occur in the scrotum. They are fairly common, affecting 15 out of 100 men overall and 40 out of 100 men with known infertility. Varicoceles occur most often in the left testicle.
In healthy veins within the scrotum, one-way valves allow blood to flow from the testicles and scrotum back to the heart.
In a varicocele, these valves do not function properly, causing blood to pool enlarging the vein. Some experts believe that the raised temperature that results from the pooled blood in these blocked veins can decrease sperm count and motility of sperm and increase the number of deformed sperm. In fact, the incidence of varicoceles increases to 30 percent in couples who cannot have children.
Veins contain one-way valves that work to allow blood to flow from the testicles and scrotum back to the heart. When these valves fail, the blood pools and enlarges the veins around the testicle in the scrotum to cause a varicocele.
* Approximately 10 percent of all men have varicoceles.
* Among infertile couples, 30 percent of men have varicoceles.
* The highest occurrence of varicoceles is in men ages 15–35.
Symptoms of Varicoceles
1- Male infertility problems: There is an association between varicoceles and infertility. Decreased sperm count, decreased motility of sperm and an increase in the number of deformed sperm are related to varicoceles. Some experts believe these blocked and enlarged veins around the testes cause infertility by raising the temperature in the scrotum and decreasing sperm production.
2- Pain: Men who experience pain in their testicles—particularly when exercising, standing or sitting for a long period of time may be suffering from varicoceles. Typically, painful varicoceles are prominent in size. If left untreated, varicoceles may lead to infertility.
3- Testicular atrophy: The shrinking of the testicles is another sign of varicoceles. Often, once the testicle is repaired, it will return to normal size.
Varicoceles are fairly simple to detect and diagnose through physical or diagnostic examination.
95 percent of varicoceles are found on the left side of the scrotum.
The scrotum looks like a bag of worms. The testicles may be shrunken in size.
If varicoceles are not detectable through the above criteria, abnormal blood flow can often be detected with a noninvasive imaging exam called color flow ultrasound or through a venogram—an X-ray in which a special dye is injected into the veins to “highlight” blood vessel abnormalities.
VARICOCELE NATURAL TREATMENT WITHOUT SURGERY
There are numbers of treatment option for men with varicocele but natural solution have proven to be the best option to permanently treat varicocele without recurrence or side effects.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc