Infertility means not getting pregnant after a year of regular unprotected sex. However, The man, the woman, or both, may have a fertility problem. In women over 35 years old, infertility means not getting pregnant after six months of regular unprotected sex.
WHAT CAUSES FEMALE INFERTILITY?
Before we talk about causes of infertility in women, Infertility has traditionally been thought of as a woman’s problem. About one out of every three cases of infertility is traceable to men. But many put the blame on women. Nowadays, many men take a lot of alcohol and smoke, very soon the case of low sperm count will be everywhere which will also increases infertility cases.
CAUSES OF INFERTILITY IN WOMEN:
1- Abnormal uterus caused by:
- Polyps, and
Do not operate Fibroids and Adenomyosis again. There is natural treatment for both fibroids and adnomyosis without surgery.
2 – Behavioral Factors:
- Diet and Exercise: Poor diet and lack of exercise.
- Smoking: Lower sperm counts and increases the risk of miscarriage in women, and premature birth. It can hurt a developing fetus, but lighting up can also drastically affect a woman’s chances of getting pregnant in the first place. Smoking causes up to 13% of all infertility cases. Cigarette smoke disrupts hormones and damages DNA in both men and women and it doesn’t have to be heavy smoking. Even women who smoke moderately or who are exposed to second hand smoke have disrupted endocrine function and can experience significant fertility issues.
- Alcohol: It also affects sperm counts. For women you probably already know you should stop drinking if you think you could be pregnant. Drinking during the early stages of pregnancy (and possibly even before conception) has been linked to premature births.
3- Failure to Ovulate:
Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive, and account for 30% of women’s infertility.
The causes of failed ovulation can be hormonal problems that is failure to produce mature eggs, malfunction of the hypothalamus
4- Damaged Ovaries:
Physical damage to the ovaries may result in failed ovulation.
5- Premature Menopause:
6- Follicle Problems: Tubal disease, causes include:
- Infection: A human with an infection has another organism inside them which gets its sustenance (nourishment) from that person.
- Abdominal Diseases.
- Previous Surgeries.
- Ectopic Pregnancy.
- Congenital Defects
Endometriosis approximately 10% of infertile couples is affected by endometriosis.
5 Steps to get tested for Female infertility.
1- An evaluation of Ovulatory functioning,
2- A semen analysis,
3- Tests cervical functioning,
4- Evaluates the woman’s reproductive tract and reproductive organs,
5- Assesses the pelvic environment
INFERTILITY NATURAL SOLUTIONS
Alternative solution that is not expensive without surgery is our Female Infertility Solution Kit. CLICK HERE
For Male infertility Solution Kit: CLICK HERE
To read testimonies from our treated clients:
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc