An ovarian cyst is an accumulation of fluid within an ovary that is surrounded by a thin “shell”..
Any ovarian follicle that is larger than approximately 2cm is an ovarian cyst. Ovarian cysts can range widely in size; from being as small as a pea to larger than an orange.
However, ovarian cysts may affect a woman of any age. In some cases, ovarian cysts cause pain and bleeding.
TYPES OF OVARIAN CYSTS
1- FUNCTIONAL OVARIAN CYSTS
There are two types of functional ovarian cysts:
A) Follicular cysts
Follicular cysts are the most common type of ovarian cyst. A female human has two ovaries, small round organs which release an egg every month. The egg moves into the uterus (womb), where it can be fertilized by a male sperm. The egg is formed in the follicle, which contains fluid to protect the growing egg. When the egg is released, the follicle bursts.
B) Luteal ovarian cysts
These are much less common. After the egg has been released it leaves tissue behind (corpus luteum).
2- PATHOLOGICAL CYSTS:
There are two types of pathological cysts
A) Dermoid cysts are the most common type of pathological cyst for women under 30 years of age.
B) Cystadenomas are ovarian cysts that develop from cells that cover the outer part of the ovary. Cystadenomas are more common among women aged over 40 years.
SIGNS OF AN OVARIAN CYSTS
- Irregular menstruation
- A pain in the pelvis
- Pelvic pain may appear just before menstruation begins and just before menstruation ends
- Dyspareunia – pelvic pain during sexual intercourse.
- Pain when passing a stool
- Pressure on the bowels
- Some pregnancy symptoms, including breast tenderness and nausea
- Bloating, swelling, or heaviness in the abdomen
- Problems fully emptying the bladder
- Pressure on the rectum or bladder – the patient may have to go to the toilet more often, either to urinate or pass a stool
- Hormonal abnormalities
COMPLICATED SIGNS OF OVARIAN CYSTS
1- Torsion – the stem of an ovary can become twisted if the cyst is growing on the stem, blocking the blood supply to the cyst and causing severe pain in the lower abdomen
2- Bursting – if the ovarian cyst bursts, the patient will experience severe pain in the lower abdomen. If the cyst is infected pain will be worse. There may also be bleeding
3- Cancer – in rare cases an ovarian cyst may be an early form of ovarian cancer.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR OVARIAN CYSTS
Research into natural medicines has discovered natural medicines that dissolve and shrink Ovarian cysts without surgery.
These natural medicines combined together formed our OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KIT.
PRICE OF OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KIT:
FOODS THAT LEAD TO FORMATION OF OVARIAN CYSTS ARE: Sugar, alcohol, eggs, meat, caffeine, your usual process foods.
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES
3 main reasons why your 2 fallopian tubes are blocked
Every woman has two fallopian tubes.
These tubes are the roads where sperm and egg travel to meet each other.
A blockage in fallopian tubes prevent sperm and egg to meet, this blockage is responsible for 40% of infertility in women.
If you understand the reasons behind it and corrective measures are taken, you can reverse the condition naturally and maintain motherhood.
These are the factors responsible for the problem.
The cervix is a breeding ground for bacterial development. This causes swelling of fallopian tubes and makes them stick together. This is called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Thickening of mucus:
Fallopian tubes are meeting place for egg and sperm. Fallopian tubes facilitate the journey of egg and sperm through its mucus. In case, if the mucus turns too thick fallopian tubes are blocked and obstruct the journey of egg and sperm.
- Excess pus:
Infection and inflammation in fallopian tubes tend to fill fallopian tubes with liquid pus. The thickening of pus can block fallopian tubes making it not possible for egg and sperm pass through the fallopian tubes.
NATURAL TREATMENT TO UNBLOCK FALLOPIAN TUBES.
You can clear fallopian tube blockage through simple natural methods without invasive surgical procedure (Surgery) using our Tubal blockage solution kit.
This kit has combination of natural medicines that unblock the fallopian tubes without any side effect.
PRICE OF TUBAL BLOCKAGE SOLUTION KIT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc