Radiation can affect quality of sperm and does other damages. Radiation can affect quality of sperm and does other damages. It has already pushed many men on the borderline of infertility without knowing. Many men also worsen the case by taking alcohol and cigarette. These will keep increasing the infertility case nowadays.
Radiation emitting from mobile phones kept in trouser pockets has now been confirmed to be causing male infertility.
Scientists have announced that men who keep a mobile phone in their trouser pocket could be inadvertently damaging their chances of becoming a father, thanks to radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation (RF-EMR) emitted by the mobile devices.
Most of the global adult population own mobile phones, and around 14% of couples in high and middle income countries have difficulty conceiving. Dr Fiona Mathews at the University of Exeter conducted a systematic review of the findings from 10 studies, including 1,492 samples, with the aim of clarifying the potential role of this environmental exposure on male fertility.
Participants in the studies were from fertility clinics and research centres, and sperm quality was measured in three different ways: motility (the ability of sperm to move properly towards an egg), viability (the proportion of sperm that were alive) and concentration (the number of sperm per unit of semen). In control groups, 50-85% of sperm have normal movement.
The researchers found this proportion fell by an average of 8% points when there was exposure to mobile phones.
Similar effects were seen for sperm viability. The effects on sperm concentration were less clear.
Dr Mathews then said, “Given the enormous scale of mobile phone use around the world, the potential role of this environmental exposure needs to be clarified. This study strongly suggests that being exposed to radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation from carrying mobiles in trouser pockets negatively affects sperm quality. This could be particularly important for men already on the borderline of infertility, and further research is required to determine the full clinical implications for the general population.”
The results were consistent across in vitro studies conducted under controlled conditions and observational in vivo studies conducted on men in the general population.
This is a wake up call for all men who are already battling with low sperm count or bad sperm quality and all men in general. Pocket is not the best place to keep your handsets for the sake of your own fertility. See cure for infertility and A-Z sexual problem kit 1 & 2 below.
NATURAL SOLUTION FOR MALE INFERTILITY
- Low Sperm Count.
- Low libido
- Quick ejaculation &
- Other sexual problem.
COST OF TREATMENT FOR EACH DISEASE
Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia) N100,000
No Sperm Count (Azoospermia) N120,000
FEMALE INFERTILITY: Click here to read more about female infertility
ARE YOU OUTSIDE LAGOS OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see are evidences of deliveries. The treatments kits we have shipped to people both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria: www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 5-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
- WHATSAPP: (+234)-8178871052
- CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Click above to follow us on facebook, Twitter, Youtube to have access to latest health information.
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment