A recent review of previous observational studies found that long-term use of paracetamol was linked with a small increased risk of adverse events such as heart attacks, gastrointestinal bleeds (bleeding inside the digestive system) and impaired kidney function.
The study was carried out by researchers from various institutions in the United Kingdom, and review was undertaken by the National Clinical Guidelines Centre, UK. The study was published in the peer-reviewed Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, a British Medical Journal.
Paracetamol is a medicine used for the treatment for mild to moderate pain and fever in adults and children. The maximum dose within a 24-hour period must never be exceeded. Even taking one or two more tablets than recommended can cause serious liver damage and possibly death. Yes! Paracetamol overdose is one of the leading causes of liver failure.
It is important to be aware that, as these are observational studies, there is the potential for various sources of bias, errors and inaccuracies.
However, the findings that paracetamol could potentially have adverse longer-term effects, particularly when used at higher doses, is important, and should be given serious consideration when using this product, especially as the drug is used by millions of people around the world.
Get use to natural medicine to treat your health problem rather than taking chemical medicine always.
Contact us for treatment for any health problem you have, there are 100% curative natural medicine available (not chemical medicine) to treat all kind of diseases.
TO SEE SOME OF THE NATURAL TREATMENT
AVAILABLE AT I.A.&.S. WELLNESS CENTRE
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
- WHATSAPP: (+234)-8178871052
- CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
Was this article helpful?
Health line’s mission is to make the people of the world healthier through the power of information. We do this by creating quality health information that is authoritative, approachable, and actionable. Our health articles have helped a lot of people from the feedback we get on daily basis.
Help others by sharing this article with as many as possible people on your network. Thank you for doing that.