*Causes of high blood pressure
*What Is “Normal” Blood Pressure?
*Who Is More Likely to Develop High Blood Pressure?
*Effective Hypertension Natural Treatment
Blood pressure is the measure of the force of blood pushing against blood vessel walls. The heart pumps blood into the arteries (blood vessels), which carry the blood throughout the body. High blood pressure, also called hypertension, is dangerous because it makes the heart work harder to pump blood out to the body and contributes to hardening of the arteries, or atherosclerosis, to stroke, kidney disease, and to the development of heart failure.
What Causes High Blood Pressure?
The exact causes of high blood pressure are not known, but several factors and conditions may play a role in its development, including:
– Being overweight or obese
– Lack of physical activity
– Too much salt in the diet
– Too much alcohol consumption (more than 1 to 2 drinks per day)
– Older age
– Family history of high blood pressure
– Chronic kidney disease
– Adrenal and thyroid disorders
– Sleep apnea
Many high blood pressure cases, the underlying cause cannot be determined. This type of high blood pressure is called “essential hypertension.”
Though essential hypertension remains somewhat mysterious, it has been linked to certain risk factors. High blood pressure tends to run in families and is more likely to affect men than women. Age and race also play a role.
Essential hypertension is also greatly influenced by diet and lifestyle. The link between salt and high blood pressure is especially compelling. By contrast, people who add no salt to their food show virtually no traces of essential hypertension.
The majority of all people with high blood pressure are “salt sensitive,” meaning that anything more than the minimal bodily need for salt is too much for them and increases their blood pressure. Other factors that can raise the risk of having essential hypertension include obesity; diabetes; stress; insufficient intake of potassium, calcium, and magnesium; lack of physical activity; and chronic alcohol consumption.
When a direct cause for high blood pressure can be identified, the condition is described as secondary hypertension. Among the known causes of secondary hypertension, kidney disease ranks highest. Hypertension can also be triggered by tumors or other abnormalities that cause the adrenal glands (small glands that sit atop the kidneys) to secrete excess amounts of the hormones that elevate blood pressure. Birth control pills — specifically those containing estrogen — and pregnancy can boost blood pressure, as can medications that constrict blood vessels.
What Is “Normal” Blood Pressure?
A blood pressure reading has a top number (systolic) and bottom number (diastolic).
The ranges are:
Normal: Less than 120 over 80 (120/80)
Pre-hypertension: 120-139 over 80-89
Stage 1 high blood pressure: 140-159 over 90-99
Stage 2 high blood pressure: 160 and above over 100 and above
High blood pressure in people over age 60: 150 and above over 90 and above
People whose blood pressure is above the normal range should learn about our NATURAL HYPERTENSION TREATMENT
Who Is More Likely to Develop High Blood Pressure?
– with family members who have high blood pressure
– over the age of 35
– are overweight or obese
– are not active
– drink alcohol excessively
– who eat too many fatty foods or foods with too much salt
– with sleep apnea
– Pregnant women
– Women who take birth control pills
HYPERTENSION NATURAL TREATMENT
Hypertension has cause and effect. Experience shows that majority of people don’t address the causes but always after to address the effect. I am weak; I can’t sleep etc people seek to address and manage the effect, by then, they can sleep, they are energize, heat begins to beat regularly but all for a short time.
What causes a damage is a cause while the Damage itself is an effect.
If you are treating the effect without traces the causes of that effect or traces the effect to the cause then, you can only end up achieving temporary result. In the area of health, it really not common to trace the causes of an effect to cellular level which is the most important and effective way to address health issues and achieving permanent solution and result.
Research into the natural world has discovered natural medicines that correct the root causes of high blood pressure. These natural medicines of different type are what we put together and form our HYPERTENSION SOLUTION KIT. The kit is not what you will use forever to manage your high blood pressure, it works to correct the problems from the root cause once that is done then there won’t be need to keep using our treatment. It corrects the root causes gradually till you are free from the so-call hypertension.
PRICES OF HYPERTENSION SOLUTION KIT
To know about how to treat hypertension naturally and its prices CLICK HERE
HERE ARE WHAT THE KIT WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Repairs the damage done to your heart
- Ensure proper and normal blood flow to the brain and heart thus prevents stroke and heart attack from setting in
- Restores the smooth and through flow of the blood, thus prevents the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Corrects the damage hypertension has done on the vessels supplying blood to your retina thus prevent blindness
- Has supernatural effect to high blood pressure, high blood lipoids, and high blood sugar.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment