Cinnamon has been a well-known and beloved spice for centuries as it adds the most delicious flavour to a dish. It can be used in multiple dishes and is a spice that can be found in every kitchen around the world. Cinnamon is known to help with anti-clotting, anti-microbial activity, blood sugar control, infertility and its scent is known to improve brain function.
The benefits of cinnamon for boosting fertility in men and women are as follows:
Cinnamon being warm is able to improve the blood flow in the pelvis and is also capable of increasing the sperm count of a man.
For women, PCOS is one of the most common causes of infertility as cysts grow in the ovaries, thus resulting in low fertility and irregular menstrual cycles. Cinnamon boosts fertility in women as it deals with uterine fibroids, PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), improving weight loss and even helping to regulate normal menstrual flow.
You can sprinkle some freshly ground cinnamon onto your food every morning, or you can take a daily dose of honey and cinnamon to conceive. Other foods such as whole milk have great benefits for fertility, so a cinnamon and milk fertility treatment are beneficial for those who like to add milk in their diet; you can even turn it into cinnamon ice cream and make it a delicious treat that also acts as medication for your infertility.
Tips And Precautions
Below are some precautions to keep in mind while taking cinnamon for fertility.
- Cinnamon acts as a mild blood thinner, thus it is best avoided if you are on any blood thinning medication
- If you are either pregnant or lactating, you should avoid taking cinnamon supplements
- Cinnamon should not be had with candy, mints or gum as it may cause inflammation and can cause ulcers in the oral cavity, leading all the way down the throat.
- Avoid cinnamon if you have ulcers
- High doses of cinnamon can damage your digestive tracts mucosal lining so it should be avoided
As we have seen, cinnamon is not just a delicious spice, but it has amazing benefits to one’s health. While cinnamon is mainly responsible for regulating normal menstrual cycles, it also helps in fighting the various reasons which are responsible for causing infertility in women such as type 2 diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome, glucose intolerance and endometrial cancer.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Infertility Problem?
OUR INFERTILITY TREATMENT IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND WE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN TREATING A LOT OF PEOPLE
The Best And Working Solution Is:
INFERTILITY SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
WHATSAPP: (+234)-8178871052 CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104 EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment