Azoospermia is a male fertility issue that is defined as the complete lack of sperm in the ejaculate. The condition, commonly referred to as “no sperm count”, occurs in 5% of infertile men and can be divided into two categories: Obstructive Azoospermia and Non-Obstructive Azoospermia.
What Causes Azoospermia?
You might have a problem that keeps your testicles from making sperm or that stops sperm from getting out of your body.
Men who don’t have sperm in their semen have a condition called azoospermia. It happens to about 1% of all men and 15% of infertile men. There aren’t really any symptoms that you’d notice, but if you’ve been trying to get your partner pregnant without success, this condition could be the cause.
Natural Options for Azoospermia
it is a well-known fact that the male body requires a wide variety of nutrients to produce balanced hormones and healthy sperm.
Herbal treatment for Azoospermia provides natural cure to the problem and resolves the condition safely. Azoospermia is one of the leading causes of male infertility; due to this problem a male is unable to ejaculate sperms along with other seminal fluids to impregnate a woman. Due to this condition a male may not father a child even though his body may be producing healthy sperms in sufficient number. This problem is classified into three categories depending upon the cause of the problem.
There are three main types
Pretesticular azoospermia: Your testicles are normal, but your body can’t get them to make sperm. It might happen because of low hormone levels or after you’ve had chemotherapy. This type is pretty rare.
Testicular azoospermia: Damage to your testicles keeps them from making sperm normally. It can happen because of
- An infection in your reproductive tract, such as epididymitis and urethritis
- A childhood illness such as viral orchitis, which causes swelling of one or both testicles
- A groin injury
- Cancer or its treatments, like radiation
- Genetic conditions, such as Klinefelter’s syndrome
Post-testicular azoospermia: Your testicles make normal sperm, but something keeps them from getting out, like:
- A blockage in the tubes that carry sperm from your testicles to your penis. This is called obstructive.
- A vasectomy
- Retrograde ejaculation, when semen goes into your bladder instead of out of your penis during an orgasm out 40% of men with azoospermia have the post-testicular type.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Azoospermia Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
AZOOSPERMIA SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR AZOOSPERMIA TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
WHATSAPP: (+234)-8038690104 CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc