You are welcome to Cancer Clinic. Where you get A to Z information about all forms of Cancer and the natural treatment for cancer.
Cancer is a disease of our cells for both men and women. Sometimes cells go wrong and become abnormal. These cancer cells keep dividing to make more and more abnormal cells.
TYPES OF CANCER (A-Z)
There are about 200 different types of cancer. Click here to see A to Z list of cancer
WHAT ARE SYMPTOMS OF CANCER?
Thickening or lump in the breast or other parts of the body, Unexplained weight loss, Fever, Fatigue, Pain, Skin changes, Change in bowel habits or bladder function, Sores that do not heal, White patches inside the mouth or white spots on the tongue, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Indigestion or trouble swallowing, Recent change in a wart or mole or any new skin change, Nagging cough or hoarseness.
CAUSES OF CANCER
There is no single cause for any one type of cancer. Here comes possible causes of Cancer
Most types of cancer become more common as we get older. This is because the changes that make a cell become cancerous in the first place take a long time to develop. There have to be a number of changes to the genes within a cell before it turns into a cancer cell. These changes can happen by accident when the cell is dividing. Or they can happen because the cell has been damaged by carcinogens and the damage is then passed on to future cells when that cell divides. The longer we live, the more time there is for genetic mistakes to happen in our cells.
- GENETIC MAKE UP
There need to be a number of genetic mutations within a cell before it becomes cancerous. Sometimes a person is born with one of these mutations already. This doesn’t mean they will definitely get cancer. But with one mutation from the start, it makes it more likely statistically that they will develop cancer during their lifetime. Doctors call this genetic predisposition.
The BRCA1 and BRCA2 breast cancer genes are examples of genetic predisposition. Women who carry one of these faulty genes have a higher chance of developing breast cancer than women who do not.
The BRCA genes are good examples for another reason. Most women with breast cancer do not have a mutated BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene. Less than 3 out of 100 breast cancers (3%) are due to these genes. So although women with one of these genes are individually more likely to get breast cancer, most breast cancer is not caused by a high risk inherited gene fault.
This is true of other common cancers where some people have a genetic predisposition – for example, colon (large bowel) cancer.
Researchers are looking at the genes of people with cancer in a study called SEARCH. They also hope to find out more about how other factors might interact with genes to increase the risk of cancer.
- THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
People who have problems with their immune systems are more likely to get some types of cancer. This group includes people who: i- Have had organ transplants and take drugs to suppress their immune systems to stop organ rejection
ii- Have HIV or AIDS are born with rare medical syndromes which affect their immunity
The types of cancers that affect these groups of people fall into 2 overlapping groups. Cancers that are caused by viruses, such as cervical cancer and other cancers of the genital or anal area, some lymphomas, liver cancer and stomach cancer Lymphomas Chronic infections or transplanted organs can continually stimulate cells to divide. This continual cell division means that immune cells are more likely to develop genetic faults and develop into lymphomas
- SMOKING, BODY WEIGHT, DIET & PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: Many cancer cases are linked to lifestyle factors such as smoking, alcohol, diet, or being overweight. In the western world, many of us eat too much red and processed meat and not enough fresh fruit and vegetables. This type of diet is known to increase the risk of cancer. Drinking alcohol can also increase the risk of developing some types of cancer. Sometimes foods or food additives are blamed for directly causing cancer and described as carcinogenic. This is often not really true. Sometimes a food is found to contain a substance that can cause cancer but in such small amounts that we could never eat enough of it to do any harm. And some additives may actually protect us.
- DAY TO DAY ENVIRONMENT
By environmental causes we mean what is around you each day that may help to cause cancer. This could include: Tobacco smoke, sun, natural and man made radiation, work place hazards, asbestos. Some of these are avoidable and some aren’t. Most are only contributing factors to causing cancers – part of the jigsaw puzzle that scientists are still trying to put together.
Viruses can help to cause some cancers. But this does not mean that these cancers can be caught like an infection. What happens is that the virus can cause genetic changes in cells that make them more likely to become cancerous. These cancers and viruses are linked. Cervical cancer, and other cancers of the genital and anal area, and the human papilloma virus (HPV)
Primary liver cancer and the Hepatitis B and C viruses
Lymphomas and the Epstein-Barr Virus
T cell leukaemia in adults and the Human T cell leukaemia virus
HPV may also lead to oropharyngeal cancer and non melanoma skin cancers in some people. There will be people with primary liver cancer and with T cell leukaemia who haven’t had the related virus. But infection increases their risk of getting that particular cancer. With cervical cancer, scientists now believe that every woman with an invasive cervical cancer has had an HPV infection beforehand. Many people can be infected with a cancer causing virus, and never get cancer. The virus only causes cancer in certain situations. Many women get a high risk HPV infection, but never develop cervical cancer. Another example is Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). These are some facts about EBV. It is very common – most people are infected with EBV
People who catch it late in life get glandular fever and have an increased risk of lymphoma.
- BACTERIAL INFECTION
Bacterial infections have not been thought of as cancer causing agents in the past. But studies have shown that people who have helicobacter pylori (H pylori) infection of their stomach develop inflammation of the stomach lining, which increases the risk of stomach cancer. Helicobacter pylori infection can be treated with a combination of antibiotics. Research is also looking at whether substances produced by particular types of bacteria in the digestive system can increase the risk of bowel cancer or stomach lymphomas. Some researchers think that particular bacteria may produce cancer causing substances in some people. But research into this issue is at an early stage. If bacteria do play a part in causing cancer this could be important in cancer prevention. Bacterial infections can often be cured with antibiotics, so getting rid of the infection could be a way to reduce the risk of these types of cancer. Cancer causing substances (carcinogens)
A carcinogen is something that can help to cause cancer. Tobacco smoke is a powerful carcinogen. But not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer. So there must be other factors at work as well.
POSSIBLE TEST FOR CANCER
Triple assessment, this involve:
1- A physical breast examination (including armpits)
2- A mammogram or ultra sound scan of the breast
3- A fine needle aspiration or needle core biopsy to remove a tiny amount of breast tissue and/or cell to test and see whether they are cancerous
Treatment works best when cancer is found early – while it’s still small and is less likely to have spread to other parts of the body.
2 CATEGORIES TREATMENT OPTIONS:
The treatment falls into 2 Categories:
Category A & Category B.
Treatment under category A includes:
- Hormonal therapies
Some cancers depend on hormones to grow.
Chemotherapy uses drugs to treat cancer.
Radiotherapy is the use of high-energy rays, usually x-rays and similar rays (such as electrons) to treat cancer.
- Supportive and other treatments
These treatments will help to reduce symptoms and the risk of certain complications.
- Targeted and biological therapies
Targeted (biological) therapies can change cells to treat cancer.
Surgery involves removing all or part of the cancer with an operation.
7 SIDE EFFECTS OF CATEGORY A CANCER TREATMENT
The treatment options for most of them probably included chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery. But the treatments often produce side effects including nausea, pain and fatigue.
For patients, such side effects can take over daily life. They can make patients uncomfortable at best and miserable at worst sometimes affecting their ability to stick to their treatments, or making treatments less effective than they could be.
- NAUSEA: Chemotherapy is the treatment that most commonly causes nausea and vomiting. In most cases, patients will be given anti-nausea drugs. Beyond this, studies have suggested that patients’ expectations possibly contribute to the development of nausea during treatment. Women who thought they were “very likely” to experience severe nausea from chemotherapy were five times more likely to do so than women who thought severe nausea was “very unlikely.” This isn’t to say that patients can ward off intense bouts of vomiting simply by being optimistic, the researchers said. Some may know they’re susceptible to nausea from previous experience with motion sickness or pregnancy-related nausea. However, the study does suggest that a positive attitude prior to treatment could help reduce nausea during treatment . Further study is needed, the researchers said. Some people also find it helpful to avoid greasy, fried, salty or spicy food.
- FATIGUE: Fatigue is a serious problem for at least 70 percent of cancer patients, the National Cancer Institute says. Chemotherapy and radiation therapy can bring it on, and so can the anemia that often comes with treatment. Those with cancer find their fatigue is not relieved by rest, and it can often interfere with daily activities. Some physicians hypothesized that a class of antidepressants known as selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) could alleviate fatigue, because previous studies had suggested that serotonin was involved in both fatigue and depression.
- HEARING LOSS: Progressive, irreversible hearing loss can result from radiation therapy and platinum-based chemotherapy drugs such as carboplatin and cisplatin. The drugs damage the hair cells of the inner ear, making the ear less responsive to sound waves. A study showed that hearing loss is worst among patients who were younger when they were diagnosed, probably because they have taken in higher doses of platinum drugs over their lives. Children and adolescents receiving platinum-based chemotherapy should have regular audiometric follow-up exams, especially for frequencies above 2 kHz, even long after treatment has wrapped up, the researchers said.
Cochlear implants are one way to remedy hearing loss that becomes serious.
- HAIR LOSS: Chemotherapy drugs aim to kill all rapidly dividing cells in the body, which means they can destroy hair roots. Some patients lose not only the hair atop their head, but their eyelashes, eyebrows, armpit hair and pubic hair. This usually occurs about one to three weeks after the initial treatment. Hair loss from chemotherapy is temporary, and hair will grow back three to 10 months after the last treatment. Radiation therapy can cause hair loss as well, though only in the areas where radiation is administered. People cope with hair loss differently. Some simply let their hair fall out. Others opt to cut off their hair before treatment. Some may cover their heads with hats, scarfs and wigs.
- DECREASED SEX DRIVE: Men with pelvic cancers (such as bladder, colon, prostate and rectal cancer) are more likely than other cancer patients to experience sexual dysfunction. But that side effect is not exclusive to male patients. As many as half of the women who have been treated for breast or gynecological cancers experience long-term sexual dysfunction. As for all other cancer patients, chemotherapy and radiation treatments can affect the nerves, blood vessels and hormones that control sexual function. Pain, fatigue, depression and anxiety also can affect patients’ sex lives. If you’re interested in having children, it’s also important to consult the doctor or a fertility specialist before beginning treatment.
- DIARRHEA: Some chemotherapy drugs, particularly ones such as fluorouracil (sold under the brand name Adrucil) that are meant to treat colorectal cancer and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, are more likely to cause diarrhea.
A study found that the chemotherapy agent CPT-11 (also known as Irinotecan) causes severe diarrhea. The drug reacts with enzymes produced by bacteria naturally found in the intestines, and it causes severe diarrhea in up to 30 percent of patients, the study showed. However, not all chemotherapy drugs cause diarrhea. And while researchers have yet to find a way to avoid this side effect, some coping mechanisms are available. Patients can eat foods that are easy to digest, such as applesauce, white rice and bananas, according to the National Cancer Institute. Raw fruits and foods that are high in fiber can make diarrhea worse.
- ITCHINESS: Cancer patients may experience constant and unpleasant itchiness. In some cases, their skin can become dry and red. These side effects can be due to chronic renal disease or liver disease, or be part of a reaction to chemotherapy drugs.
Mild soaps and fragrance-free lotions and creams can sooth minor irritations.
Some patients see their nails become dark, yellow or cracked during chemotherapy. The drug cyclophosphamide can cause diffuse black pigmentation, streaks ranging from slate gray to black, or diffuse dark-gray pigmentation in patients’ nails after a few cycles of therapy. Another drug, methotrexate, is known to cause golden pigmentation.
These are mostly cosmetic changes, though, and not a sign of toxic effects. A patients try wearing special “frozen mittens” to keep their hands very cold as they receive intravenous chemotherapy. It is possible the cold temperatures will reduce the amount of the drug that reaches the patients’ hands, only 11 percent of patients wearing the frozen mittens ended up with nail problems, compared with 51 percent of other patients.
CANCER NATURAL TREATMENT (Without Surgery, Chemotherapy, Radiation or Hormonal Therapy)
There are several treatment options for cancer. Such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormonal
therapy, targeted therapy and palliative care which may or may not be curative and they all have their side effect.
Now be happy because research into herbal medicines has found natural medicines that selectively kills only cancer cells.
These medicines of various types form of CANCER SOLUTION KIT.
CANCER SOLUTION KIT: Is an endowment of nature which ingredients are made of natural herbs, barks, roots and leaves to attack
cancer safely and effectively.
It targets and kills malignant cells in different types of cancer in both Female and Male. It only kills cancer cells. It does
not harm normal cells unlike Chemotherapy and others.
PRICE OF CANCER SOLUTION KIT
Our cancer natural treatment ranges between 1-3 months.
It is on a monthly basis.
Before you start the treatment you will go for test to confirm the state of the cancer. And at the end of the 1st month
treatment. We advise you do another test to confirm how far the treatment has healed you before you order for the 2nd month
Test after every month treatment will enable you to confirm the effectiveness of the treatment.
We are proud to say nothing else work better to treat cancer than our Cancer Solution Kit.
1ST MONTH CANCER TREATMENT.
Category A N80,000
Category B N100,000
What differenciate both is the quantity of medicines. Category B is more comprehensive than A. The severity and stage of the
cancer will determine the suitable category for you.
If there is total elimination of cancer cells after 1st month treatment then that will be the end of the treatment.
But if not totally eliminated after 1st month then they must have been killed drastically to a level. Subsequent month
treatment will eliminate the rest. That is why we say it might range between 1-3 months.
2ND & 3RD MONTH CANCER TREATMENT
Category A N70,000
Category B N80,000.
OFFICE ADDRESS: Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Call or Whatsapp: 08032954757
Delivery: Delivery of the kit is free if you want us to send it to you. (We deliver the kits to client across Nigeria free of charge).
Alternatively, send someone to our office to get it for you.
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Follow us on facebook, Twitter, Youtube to have access to latest health information.
Was this article helpful? “Why Many Men and Women Develop Various Cancers Nowadays? CANCER CLINIC Explained Why and Solutions”