WHAT ARE OVARIAN CYSTS?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that grow inside or on top of one (or both) ovaries. A cyst is a general term used to describe a fluid-filled structure. Ovarian cysts are usually asymptomatic, but pain in the abdomen or pelvis is common.
WHAT ARE THE OVARIES? WHAT DO THE OVARIES DO?
The ovaries are reproductive organs in women that are located in the pelvis. One ovary is on each side of the uterus, and each is about the side of a walnut. The ovaries produce eggs and the female hormones, estrogen and progesterone. The ovaries are the main source of female hormones that control sexual development including breasts, body shape, and body hair. The ovaries also regulate the menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
WHAT CAUSES AN OVARIAN CYST?
The exact cause of ovarian cysts is not known.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF AN OVARIAN CYST?
Some smaller cysts cause no symptoms. In these cases, you may not even know you have a cyst. Larger cysts may cause the following symptoms:
- Pelvic pain or a dull ache in your back.
- A feeling of fullness (bloating) in your lower belly.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Painful periods.
Some prolonged symptoms may be associated with a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome. This is a condition that causes irregular periods and other hormone-related problems, including obesity and infertility. Other symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome include hirsutism (increased growth of body hair) and difficulty losing weight.
WHAT ARE THE COMPLICATIONS OF AN OVARIAN CYST?
If a cyst breaks open, it can cause severe pain and swelling in the abdomen. Often, the cyst reabsorbs on its own.
WHAT IS OVULATION?
Ovulation is controlled by a series of hormone chain reactions originating from the brain’s hypothalamus. Every month, as part of a woman’s menstrual cycle, follicles rupture, releasing an egg from the ovary. A follicle is a small fluid sac that contains the female gametes (eggs) inside the ovary. This process of releasing and egg from the ovary an into the Fallopian tube is known as ‘ovulation’.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF OVARIAN CYSTS?
The most common type of ovarian cyst is called a functional cyst. Functional cysts are usually not dangerous and often do not cause symptoms. If an ovarian cyst is non-functional, it is considered a ‘complex ovarian cyst.’
FUNCTIONAL OVARIAN CYSTS
There are two types of functional ovarian cysts: follicle cysts and corpus luteum cysts.
Follicular cysts contain a follicle that has failed to rupture and filled with more fluid instead. Corpus luteum cysts occur when the follicle ruptures to release the egg, but then seals up and swells with fluid. Corpus luteum cysts can be painful and cause bleeding. When bleeding occurs in a functional cyst, it is known as a hemorrhagic cyst.
COMPLEX OVARIAN CYSTS
Other types of ovarian cysts may be associated with endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (POS) and other conditions. Polycystic ovaries occur when the ovaries are abnormally large and contain many small cysts on the outer edges.
Non-cancerous growths that develop from the outer lining tissue of the ovaries are known as cystadenomas. A cyst can also develop when uterine lining tissue grows outside the uterus and attaches to the ovaries; this is known as an endometrioma.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION.
WE HAVE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR OVARIAN CYST WITHOUT SURGERY.
This treatment works for all type of Ovarian Cyst and even if they have been there for several years.
This is the Last Remedy You Will Need To Get Rid Of Ovarian Cyst Completely!
OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
OVARIAN CYSTS TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc