Gastritis, also known as dyspepsia, is an inflammation, irritation or erosion of the lining of the stomach. It can occur suddenly or come on gradually and causes indigestion and digestive problems. Gastritis and dyspepsia can be a condition itself or it can be a symptom of a more serious disorder of the stomach, small intestine or large intestine. With proper treatment, gastritis improves quickly and causes no long-term
problems. Gastritis is often caused by irritation due to excessive alcohol use, chronic vomiting, stress, bacteria, bile reflux, infections, autoimmune disorders; and degeneration of the lining with age. Symptoms of gastritis vary from person to person, but the most common signs include nausea, abdominal bloating, abdominal pain, vomiting, indigestion, hiccups, loss of appetite, black stools and vomiting blood.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES, HELP AND RECOMMENDATIONS.
Eat a well-balanced diet with plenty of fiber-rich foods. Limit intake of lentils, peanuts and soybeans. Avoid diary products, bakery products, beans, junk foods and processed foods. Avoid high fat foods (at least from animal. Studies show that high fat foods increase inflammation in the stomach lining). Chew food thoroughly, and do not eat when upset or overtired. Do not drink liquids when eating.
Eat much cabbage or drink a glass of fresh cabbage juice every morning. Cabbage soothes ulcers and Gastritis and contains Vitamin U, the anti-ulcer vitamin. Cabbage juice should be started at very low amounts to prevent stomach upset.
In china, ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset as well as nausea for more than 2,000 years. This herb is also thought to reduce inflammation.The cure for Gastritis caused by ingesting irritating substances is to stop the long-term use of these substances, which may include: Alcohol; Tobacco, acidic beverages such as coffee (both caffeinated and decaffeinated), carbonated beverages, and fruit juices with citric acid; NSAIDS, such as aspirin and ibuprofen- switch to other pain relievers (like acetaminophen),Stress reduction through relaxation techniques including yoga, tai chi, and meditation can also be quite helpful.
Fast remedy to treat Gastritis is our Gastritis solution kit. This kit is 100% compounded herbal medicines of various types which treat the root cause of Gastritis.
COST OF NATURAL TREATMENT FOR GASTRITIS SOLUTION KIT
Call or Whatsapp: 08032954757
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you leave in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use DHL).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours ,at most 72 hours). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
Also available are;
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatmentAdhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Bleeding Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer and Natural treatment
- Causes of ovarian cysts and ovarian tumors and their natural treatments
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol high Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment without surgery
- Kidney stones Natural treatment without surgery
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Ovarian cyst and Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural treatment
- Prostatitis Natural cure
- Prostate cancer Natural treatment
- Polyps Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease Natural treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural treatment
- Stomach yeast Infection Natural treatment
- Toothache Natural treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural treatments
- Vericocele natural treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Was this article helpful? *Natural treatment for Gastritis*
PLEASE SHARE! *Natural treatment for Gastritis*