Muscle cramps may occur when a muscle contracts but does no extend into its normal position after use. The pain of muscle cramping is the result of a muscle contracting suddenly without stretching out again. It often occur at night in the calves and feet. Muscle cramps are common and typically affect older adults, “weekend athletes.
Children can also experience what is known as “growing pains” or “growing cramps” in the legs, which can be very painful until the muscle relaxes and the cramping dissipates. An imbalance in the electrolytes and minerals in the body, including calcium, magnesium, and potassium, cause muscle cramps.
Cramps can also be the result of unusual physical exertion, as occurs with “weekend athletes” or those just beginning a new exercise regimen. Inactivity, anemia, tobacco use, fibromyalgia, hormone imbalance, allergies, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, dehydration and hypothyroidism can also lead to muscle cramps. The use of diuretic drugs for high blood pressure or heart disorders may lead to electrolyte imbalance causing muscle cramps.
Muscle cramps feel like sudden pain in the affected area that resemble a tightening or hardening in the muscle. The pain usually goes away in a matter of minutes or seconds. The pain often occur at night and can interrupt sleep. Leg cramps are very common in pregnant women and the elderly, but they can strike anyone. Cramps are more likely to occur on the heat and during strenuous exercise.
Fast remedy to treat Muscle Cramp is our Muscle Cramp solution kit. This kit is 100% compounded herbal medicines of various types which treat the root cause of Muscle Cramp.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatmentAdhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Bleeding Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer and Natural treatment
- Causes of ovarian cysts and ovarian tumors and their natural treatments
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol high Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment without surgery
- Kidney stones Natural treatment without surgery
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Ovarian cyst and Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural treatment
- Prostatitis Natural cure
- Prostate cancer Natural treatment
- Polyps Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease Natural treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural treatment
- Stomach yeast Infection Natural treatment
- Toothache Natural treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural treatments
- Vericocele natural treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment