Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection of the reproductive organs in women. The pelvis is in the lower abdomen and includes the fallopian tubes, the ovaries, the cervix, and the uterus. This condition is common and affects about 1 million women each year.
Several different types of bacteria can cause PID, including the same bacteria that cause the sexually transmitted infections (STIs) gonorrhea and Chlamydia. What commonly occurs is that bacteria first enter the vagina and cause an infection. As time passes, this infection can move into the pelvic organs.
PID can become extremely dangerous and even life-threatening.
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most common preventable cause of infertility in the. The more often a woman gets PID, the greater her risk of becoming infertile.
Women who suffer from pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) may be at higher risk of infertility.
Most cases of PID develop from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), usually gonorrhea or chlamydia. These two different kinds of bacteria can be passed by a man to a woman during sex. First, they infect the cervix, the part of the uterus that extends into the vagina. From there, they can move through the opening of the cervix into the uterus. Then they can enter the fallopian tubes, which carry an egg that has been released by the ovary into the uterus. The bacteria can work their way up the tubes to the ovary.
PID can also occur after childbirth, insertion of an intrauterine device (IUD), or miscarriage. Symptoms include pain in the pelvis, vaginal discharge, fever, fatigue, menstrual problems, and pain or bleeding during or after intercourse.
PID is insidious: Not all women with PID have symptoms. This is particularly true for infection with chlamydia. Those who do get symptoms may experience:
- pain in the pelvis and lower abdomen
- vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor
- fever and chills
- nausea and vomiting
- pain during sexual intercourse
If you have symptoms that might indicate PID, it’s important to see a doctor right away. If the doctor diagnoses PID, you should begin treatment immediately.
PID can cause infertility by producing scarring that damages or blocks the fallopian tubes. If an egg released by the ovary can’t pass through the fallopian tubes, it can’t get to the uterus to be fertilized.
How can you prevent future attacks of PID and the infertility that it can potentially cause? If you are in a relationship with one uninfected partner, you are unlikely to be reinfected. If it’s not clear whether your sexual partner or partners are free of these infections, always use a condom during sexual intercourse to prevent another episode of PID. And make sure your sexual partners have been treated for STDs.
If you and your partner want to have kids and you are having trouble getting pregnant, see your gynecologist. You may need to have special testing to see if your tubes have been scarred by PID.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc