WHAT IS FALLOPIAN TUBE?
The Fallopian tubes, also known as uterine tubes or salpinges (singular salpinx), are two very fine tubes lined with ciliated epithelia, leading from the ovaries of female mammals into the uterus, via the uterotubal junction. They enable the passage of egg cells from the ovaries to the uterus. In non-mammalian vertebrates, the equivalent structures are called oviducts.
PAIN DUE TO FALLOPIAN TUBE PROBLEMS
If you experience pain in your lower abdomen or pelvis, it may be due to fallopian tube problems. This may be triggered by
Pelvic inflammatory diseases
The fallopian tubes, also known as oviducts, are an important part of the female reproductive system, as they connect the ovaries to the uterus. When the egg is released by the ovary, it travels through the oviducts to reach the uterus. This period is considered to be most fertile for a woman. If a sperm meets the egg in the oviduct, it fertilizes the egg and starts moving towards the uterus. Hence, any problem in the fallopian tubes can cause difficulty in conceiving.
Pain is the most common symptom due to problems in the oviducts. It is usually felt between the navel and the area where the pubic hair begins. So if you are experiencing pain in your lower abdomen, you may like to know the reasons for that.
One of the most common, as well as the least serious cause of such pain is ovulation. When the ovaries release eggs, the oviduct pushes it to the uterus. During this process, the oviduct contracts itself in a rhythmic motion, which is likely to cause pain on either side of the lower abdomen. This pain usually increases with the follicle bursting and then, becomes dull.
SYMPTOMS: Abdominal pain and pain during urination. Other symptoms include changes in the firmness of the cervix and breasts, spotting, vaginal discharge, increase in the body temperature, fever, and vomiting.
The Best And Working Solution Is:
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc