TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY
The female reproductive system gets complete with the ovaries and fallopian tubes. Fallopian tubes are two threads like tubes on both sides of the uterus which provide the way to the mature egg reach from the ovaries to the uterus.
When any hindrance stops the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus in the tube it means women have the blocked fallopian tubes. This blockage can be on one side or on both sides. This blockage of the tubes can lead to tubal factor infertility.
WHAT IS TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY?
40% infertile women are suffering from the blocked tubes problems. The blocked fallopian tubes lead to the infertility issue so it is important to understand the reason for this problem.
During the ovulation of each month, one egg gets released from the one of the ovaries and that egg travel from the ovary to the uterus through the tubes. After the intercourse the sperm that enters into female body through the vagina that finds its way to meet the egg through the tubes. So the fertilization of the mature egg occurs when the egg travels through the tubal way.
In case of a blockage in this way can prevent the egg to travel to the uterus and even sperm cannot reach to the egg for penetrating and fertilizing it. So the blockage of tubes leads to infertility and prevent pregnancy.
Even if the blockage is partial then there can be a great risk for the tubal or ectopic pregnancy.
SYMPTOMS OF BLOCKED TUBES
There is not any confirmed signal for the blockage of tubes however the irregular menstrual cycles can be the hint of the problem.
Hydrosalpinx which is specific kind of blocked fallopian tube can lead to problems like abdominal pain on a lower side, unusual vaginal discharge. This condition of blockage lead the tube to dilate and fill with fluid and that fluid prevents the fertilization and pregnancy by stopping eggs and sperms.
CAUSES OF BLOCK FALLOPIAN TUBE
- The main reason for the block tubes is the infection such as the pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). The rate of the tubal factor infertility is considered as 12% after one period of the PID, 23% after 2 Periods of PID, 53% of three periods of PID.
- Sometimes, fallopian tubes are occluded or also impaired by the endometriosis.
- Sometimes, bacterial infection after the childbirth and sometimes, intra-abdominal contamination such as appendicitis as well as peritonitis create the tubes block
- Sometimes, dysfunction or distancing from the ovary will lead to the block of the fallopian tubes.
- Distal tubal occlusion will lead to the increase rate of the HIV contamination.
- Sometimes, Contraception may also lead to blocking the fallopian tubes.
TYPES OF BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES
There are almost of 20% of the female infertility is related to the tubal causes.
- DISTAL TUBAL OCCLUSION: This is the problem that affects the edge of the ovary. This is actually related to the hydrosalpinx development and this is also induced by the Chlamydia trachomatis. A pelvic adhesion is the one form of this infection. In most of the cases, the fimbriae will be agglutinated. There is also certain potency that can also be protected.
- MID-SEGMENT TUBAL BLOCKAGE is the result of the tubal ligation treatment. The portion of the tube is the common aims of the sterilization interventions.
- PROXIMAL TUBAL OCCLUSION: This can happen after the infection such as the septic abortion. This is one of the tubal sterilization treatments.
- ESSURE PROCEDURE: this is focused on the portion of the tube that is very close to the uterus.
Are you suffering from Fallopian tube blockage ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION IN TREATING THEIR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES.
We treat the blockage in the fallopian tubes with natural medicines without surgery. We are better by far because we firstly address the root cause of the blockage of the tubes after which we unblock your fallopian tubes naturally without operation.
We have succeeded in treating hundreds of women and they received permanent healing, and their fallopian tubes have opened with pregnancy as the evidence of their healing.
Over years in practice, we have not seen anything works better than these natural remedies, which will provide result you can feel and see in a matter of weeks.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment