DEFINITION OF FALLOPIAN TUBE
Fallopian tubes also called uterine tubes are two fine tubes on either side of the uterus which carries a mature egg from the ovary to the uterus and the motile sperm which swim up through the cervix. The tubes are lined with ciliated epithelia which move back and forth to help the egg move from the ovary into the uterus each month. It also helps in the movement of the sperm towards the egg. The ciliary action of the epithelia also helps the fertilised egg to move down the fallopian tubes into the uterus. Any scarring or adhesions in the fallopian tubes can cause a blockage that affects the fertility of a woman.
FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE
A fallopian tube blockage is any obstruction in the tubes that prevent the egg from travelling down the uterus and also prevents the sperm from reaching the egg, thus affecting fertilisation and pregnancy. It can occur in one or both the tubes and is the cause of female infertility in 40% of cases.
FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE SYMPTOMS
The fallopian tube blockage symptoms are very rare. Most women don’t even know they have blocked tubes until they try to get pregnant and then face difficulty in conceiving. However, in some women, it may cause pain during periods, pain during sex and pain while urinating. It’s advisable to consult a doctor if any of the symptoms arise.
A type of blockage in fallopian tube called Hydrosalpinx (it is a sign of impending infection/pathology) which causes the tube to swell and fill with fluid may cause lower abdominal pain, extreme pelvic pain and unusual vaginal discharge.
CAUSES OF FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE
The most common reasons for a blocked fallopian tube are:
- An Inflammatory pelvic disease which can lead to scarring of tissues and infections and can cause hydrosalpinx, which is the abnormal collection of fluid in fallopian tube, thus blocking the tube.
- Sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea can cause scarring of tissues which can cause the tubes to get clogged.
- Tuberculosis of the genital tract mainly targets the fallopian tubes and the uterus, thus affecting the chances of conception.
- Previous surgery of fallopian tubes can cause pelvic adhesions that blocks the tubes.
- Prior operation of ectopic pregnancy can also cause blockage of fallopian tube by scarring of tissues.
- The growth of fibroids which are attached near to the uterus can block the fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis can cause the endometrial tissue to accumulate in the fallopian tubes and cause a blockage. Adhesions caused due to the growth of endometrial tissues on the outer parts of other organs can also create a tubal blockage.
Are you suffering from Fallopian tube blockage ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION IN TREATING THEIR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES.
We treat the blockage in the fallopian tubes with natural medicines without surgery. We are better by far because we firstly address the root cause of the blockage of the tubes after which we unblock your fallopian tubes naturally without operation.
We have succeeded in treating hundreds of women and they received permanent healing, and their fallopian tubes have opened with pregnancy as the evidence of their healing.
Over years in practice, we have not seen anything works better than these natural remedies, which will provide result you can feel and see in a matter of weeks.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment