VARICOCELE: DEFINITION AND CLASSIFICATION
A varicocele is defined as ectatic and tortuous veins of the pampiniform plexus of the spermatic cord. Varicoceles are found in 15% of the male adolescents and may cause pain, damage to the testes and infertility.
CLASSIFICATION OF VARICOCELES
- Subclinical: no evidence of a varicocele with inspection or palpation, but positive scrotal thermography or Doppler reflux detection.
- Grade I: not visible, palpable only with a Valsalva maneuver.
- Grade II: not visible, palpable without a Valsalva maneuver.
- Grade III: visible through the scrotum without a Valsalva maneuver
ETIOLOGY OF VARICOCELE
The nearly perpendicular configuration of the renal vein with the left internal spermatic vein combined with incompetent venous valves leads to a long blood column with high pressure. The distal internal spermatic vein and pampiniform plexus become ectatic and further venous valves decompensate. The different configuration of the right internal spermatic vein with the vena cava prevents the reflux of blood and varicocele formation.
TWO TYPES OF VARICOCELE CAN BE DIFFERENTIATED:
- Pressure type: retrograde filling of the internal spermatic vein leads to varicocele formation, with no collaterals to the internal or external iliac vein.
- Shunt type: severe retrograde filling leads to the formation of a large varicocele with formation of collaterals to the internal or external iliac vein,
A retroperitoneal mass results in a flow impediment in the internal spermatic vein, which leads to a secondary varicocele.
Increased Testicular Temperature
Increased venous reflux of warm blood from the core of the body increases the temperature of the testis.
Elevated Venous Pressure
Venous reflux leads to an elevated venous pressure leading to a temperature increase and impairment of the testicular blood supply.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF A VARICOCELE
- Usually asymptomatic. Often incidental finding in routine examinations for male infertility.
- Palpable mass in the spermatic cord, increasing with rising and with Valsalva maneuver.
- Scrotal pain, especially with standing
- Testicular atrophy: Normally the testes size varies not more than 20% or 2 ml in comparison to the other side.
- The primary varicocele is almost invariably on the left side. The right (and left) varicocele may be a symptom of a retroperitoneal tumor.
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH VARICOCELE?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF GETTING RID OF VARICOCOLE WITHOUT SURGERY
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
The Kit Is Excellent Combination Of Total Body Cleansing Kit, Anti-inflammatory, Hormonal Balancing Kit. The herbal remedies are designed to correct varicocele, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR TESTED AND CONFIRM VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment