The truth is that there are ways that men can take an active role in the treatment process through nutritional modification, weight loss when indicated, and healthy exercising, men can optimize their fertility.
Obesity is a significant global epidemic, and well-established as having a negative impact on female fertility. Obesity is now a contributor to poor sperm quantity and quality, as well. “Male obesity interferes with the male hormonal milieu and negatively impacts fertility. The important message is that this is modifiable, and weight loss combined with exercise and nutritional support can improve one’s fertility potential
A semen analysis looks at several factors for determining normal fertility. The guidelines analyze semen based on the following criteria:
- Concentration – 15 million per ml or 39 million in the entire sample.
- Volume – 1.5ml on average.
- Motility – At least 32% of progressively motile sperm.
- Viability – Greater than 58% living sperm per sample.
- Morphology – At least 4% normal shaped sperm.
- Liquefaction – Semen stays in liquid form for 60 minutes after ejaculation.
- Viscosity – Too thick of a sample could indicate a problem with the prostate.
- Color – Opalescent, slightly yellow color.
- pH level – above 7.1 *Lower values might indicate azoospermia, or no level of measurable sperm in the semen.
- Leukocytes – Less than 1 million per ml of sample. Greater number could indicate infection.
- Antisperm antibodies – Less than 50%; anything greater suggests an immune disorder.
What most men (and women) may not realize about a semen analysis report is that it is just a snapshot of the overall picture. There is so much more to be said about sperm quality and men’s health in general. An abnormal semen analysis is a clue that something needs to change, be it diet, bad habits, or a correctable medical condition like a scrotal varicocele.
WHAT ARE THE BEST WAYS FOR MEN TO PROMOTE HEALTH AND FERTILITY?
Men concerned about their fertility to get out and exercise. “Not only do they feel better, “they lose fat and decrease the amount of testosterone converting to estrogen.” By regulating these hormones and decreasing fat storage, men not only improve their fertility, but cardiovascular health as well.
Weight resistance or cardiovascular exercises are most recommended for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and boosting fertility. Exercises like competitive cycling and triathlons should be practiced in moderation to avoid prostate irritation, lower testosterone production, and physical stress on the body.
More obvious forms of protecting fertility are important too, like wearing an athletic cup during high contact sport, avoiding sauna or upgrading to a better-quality bicycle seat, that keeps anatomy and fertility in mind.
Healthy diet, minimal alcohol consumption, and smoking cessation are also recommended. Foods high in unhealthy fats, sodium, and sugar shouldn’t make up the bulk of your daily intake, though obsessing and depriving yourself of indulgences will only cause your diet to crash hard. “Really, no food is bad or good for you, it should be consumed in moderation.
A healthy lifestyle, weight loss when indicated, combined with cardiovascular exercise and nutritional support are important methods to engage the male partner in optimizing his fertility and achieving parenthood.
These lifestyle changes will not happen overnight and do require some commitment. However, they are small changes to be introduced slowly. Things like taking a walk after a meal and not eating between meals will help you navigate the road to overall fitness and improved fertility.
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED OF ANY KIND OF MALE INFERTILITY?
YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM IS OVER.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Infertility Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
INFERTILITY SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc