WHAT IS TUBAL DISEASE?
Tubal disease is a common cause of female infertility. A woman’s fallopian tubes may become blocked from endometriosis, prior pelvic surgery or infection, or unexplained reasons.
A hysterosalpingogram, or HSG, is commonly used to screen for tubal abnormalities.
TYPES OF TUBAL DISEASE
Hydrosalpinx is a condition in which the fallopian tubes are blocked at the end where they meet the ovary.
PROXIMAL TUBAL OCCLUSION
Proximal tubal occlusion is blockage of the fallopian tubes where they connect to the uterus. Mucus plugs, fibroids, endometriosis, scarring or inflammation can cause this type of tubal disease.
SALPINGITIS ISTHMICA NODOSA (SIN)
Salpingitis isthmica nodosa, or SIN, is one type of proximal tubal disease that is not easily correctible and deserves special mention. The cause of SIN has not been well established, but is associated with endometriosis and may be related to prior inflammation in the tube.
Are you suffering from Fallopian tube blockage ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION IN TREATING THEIR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES.
We treat the blockage in the fallopian tubes with natural medicines without surgery.
We have succeeded in treating hundreds of women and they received permanent healing, and their fallopian tubes have opened with pregnancy as the evidence of their healing.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment