BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES, ECTOPIC PREGNANCY AND IT’S COMPLICATIONS
FALLOPIAN TUBES – are the tubal structures that connect a woman’s ovaries to her uterus. Fully functional fallopian tubes are extremely important to a woman’s ability to become pregnant and are where sperm and eggs initially meet before an embryo later travels to attach to the uterus.
Blocked fallopian tubes are the cause of about 35 percent of female infertility cases.
ECTOPIC PREGNANCY – refers to when a fertilized egg implants outside of the uterus rather than in it, often times within one of the fallopian tubes. Sometimes referred to as tubal pregnancy, ectopic pregnancies are sometimes the results of blocked fallopian tubes.
PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE (PID) -is one of the leading causes of blocked fallopian tubes. PID is a serious infection that develops when certain sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) or other infections aren’t treated. This can cause irritation and scarring that blocks fallopian tubes or puts women at higher risk of other forms of infertility.
THE EFFECTS OF BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES ON FERTILITY
The fallopian tubes are vital to the proper function of the female reproductive system. Women have two fallopian tubes, one connecting each ovary on each side of the uterus.
Each month a mature egg is released from the ovary in a process known as ovulation. The egg travels into one of the fallopian tubes, where it joins the male sperm for fertilization. The resulting embryo then travels through the tube to the uterus to implant for pregnancy.
When one or both tubes are blocked, it can cause infertility by either preventing the egg from being fertilized or preventing the resulting embryo from traveling to the uterus. Blocked fallopian tubes can also result in complications like ectopic pregnancy.
Most women are unaware that they have blocked fallopian tubes until they have difficulty conceiving, largely due to the fact that there are very few symptoms or indicators that the fallopian tubes are blocked.
Ectopic pregnancy is the most common complication of blocked fallopian tubes, and it’s estimated that just 2 percent of pregnancies are ectopic.
A viable pregnancy results when the embryo completes its journey to the uterus, attaches itself into the uterine lining, and continues to grow.
An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the embryo implants in the wrong location, and in most cases the embryo implants within the fallopian tubes. Ectopic pregnancies can be the result of blocked fallopian tubes or a number of other risk factors including:
- Existence of scar tissue within the fallopian tubes.
- Advanced maternal age (35 years or older).
- Previous ectopic pregnancies.
- Untreated STDs or pelvic inflammatory disease.
ECTOPIC PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Sharp, cramping or stabbing pain in the pelvis or abdomen. Pain may also occur in the shoulder and neck after an ectopic pregnancy has ruptured.
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting.
- Gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Weakness, dizziness or fainting.
PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE
When left untreated, gonorrhea and chlamydia can cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) in women. Five percent of asymptomatic chlamydia infections can cause tubal damage, but this increases to 20 percent with symptomatic chlamydia infections, and is even higher with gonorrhea.
Other infections such as bacterial vaginosis can also cause pelvic inflammatory disease, but this is far less common. This inflammation can result in the scarring of the fallopian tubes, creating blockages and dramatically limiting a woman’s ability to become pregnant.
PID symptoms may include:
- Heavy or painful periods.
- Abdominal pain.
- Exhaustion or fatigue.
- Fever or chills.
- Vaginal discharge that has an odd odor.
- Pain during sex.
Endometriosis is a disorder in which tissue similar to that which grows inside the uterus during a woman’s menstrual cycle grows outside of the uterus, often on or within other organs. It can be quite painful and is one of the top three causes of infertility in women. Endometriosis can be difficult to diagnose, partly due to the fact that its symptoms are similar to many other reproductive disorders.
ENDOMETRIOSIS SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:
- Pelvic pain.
- Painful intercourse.
- Severe abdominal pain.
- Lower back pain.
- Heavy periods or spotting between periods.
Endometriosis can cause tubal-factor infertility in two ways: excess, misplaced tissue can block the fallopian tubes, and excess tissue or the surgical removal of that tissue can scar the fallopian tubes.
Are you suffering from Fallopian tube blockage ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION IN TREATING THEIR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES.
We treat the blockage in the fallopian tubes with natural medicines without surgery. We are better by far because we firstly address the root cause of the blockage of the tubes after which we unblock your fallopian tubes naturally without operation.
Over years in practice, we have not seen anything works better than these natural remedies, which will provide result you can feel and see in a matter of weeks.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment